Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Laravel Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Laravel Developer Needed (978 Views)

I Need An Expert Laravel Developer (expert Only) / I Need A Backend Laravel Developer For My Firm / Laravel Developer Needed (full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laravel Developer Needed by clementcro(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
Are you a good Laravel Developer?
Do you have up to 2-3 years developing web applications with laravel?
Do you also have good knowledge of Ajax, React/Angular
Do you have knowledge of payment integration(SOAP/API)?

Then send your CV to clement@doubleedgetechnologies.com.ng

Applicants who live on the mainland would be preferred

Thank you
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by clementcro(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
position still available
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by emyboy94: 11:53am On May 14, 2019
Do you mind allowing me to send applicants to you from our pool of developers? They would be assessed based on the skills you highlighted
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by clementcro(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
emyboy94:
Do you mind allowing me to send applicants to you from our pool of developers? They would be assessed based on the skills you highlighted

You are free, Thank you
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by emyboy94: 2:15pm On May 14, 2019
okay. your mail has been sent to my contact. He will be in touch
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by clementcro(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2019
Position still available

(1) (Reply)

C# Developers Needed / How Much To Charge To Build A Custom Mobile App In 2021? / Learn Coding (programming /web development)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.