Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Happy And Unforgettable Experience At Hotel 17 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Happy And Unforgettable Experience At Hotel 17 (562 Views)

My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Happy And Unforgettable Experience At Hotel 17 by oloriT(f): 9:13pm On May 13, 2019
MY HAPPY AND UNFORGETTABsLE NIGHT AT HOTEL 17
Hmmm, it is really a night I can never forget! I arrived in Kaduna around 11pm, Friday night on the 3rd of May, 2019 for a seminar at Ungwan Rimi in Kaduna North which was scheduled to take place a day after. I boarded a taxi from Mando after telling the taxi driver to take me to any nice hotel in town. I guess the taxi driver was led by the spirit and then he drove me to Hotel 17 which is located at 6, Tafawa Balewa Road, Kaduna. On getting there, I was welcomed by a very beautiful and nice receptionist well dressed in a chic blouse and skirt, she was so nice to all the customers that I could not help but admire her. Anyway, I booked for a superior double suite type of room, a room opposite my would-be husband.
On my way to my room, I bumped into someone while I was replying a mail that needed urgent attention. I could not help it but stare at the handsome and tall gentleman standing a step away from me, I apologized though, we greeted and he complimented with ‘you are beautiful with a lovely smile’ and that was it! He walked me to the door of my would-be room for the night after which we exchanged contacts and said goodnight.
Immediately I stepped into my room, I could not help but admire the well furnished and ventilated room, it was very neat with well laid white bed sheets and soft pillows, a nice flower vase standing on the bedside cupboard, and a very clean bathroom and Jacuzzi with a nice white and comfy bathing robe, towel, and some other toiletries. I was wowed because I expected something lesser due to the amount I paid for a night. Before I continue my story, let me chip in this – for those travelers and other people wondering of the hotel to book for the night after a long and tiring trip like mine, Hotel 17 is just the right place, affordable, homely with a beautiful aerial view and air conditioned rooms, and nice with a very beautiful environment, nice waiters and delicious local, Chinese and continental dishes and a very fast Wi-Fi system.
So back to my story, after having my bath, I ordered for a plate of fried rice and chicken from my room via the intercom on the bedside cupboard, ate few minutes after which the food was brought in by a waiter. Few minutes to my bedtime, I got a call from Chris – the guy I bumped into. We talked for a while after which I slept off. The bed was just the right thing I needed, I woke up five hours later to prepare for my seminar, had my bath after which I ordered breakfast before leaving the hotel for the seminar. Chris was leaving too so he drove me to the venue and the rest they say is history!

It's the second edition of the [url]=Hotels.ng/[url] writing challenge. You can get more details about hotel 17 via the link [url]=http://www.hotel7teen.com/[url]
Re: My Happy And Unforgettable Experience At Hotel 17 by oloriT(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2019
Re: My Happy And Unforgettable Experience At Hotel 17 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2019
Na Advert be dis oh. Greet chris for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okada Rider Dies In An Accident Leaving Behind 6 Widows And 30 Children / Travel (visa Free Country / Netherlands Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.