Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity (374 Views)

Bags Of Soyabeans,bambara Nut And Groundnut Available For Sale / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume / Shea Butter And Shea Nut Available In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by cadejo809: 9:23pm On May 13, 2019
Dear Naialanders

I need white soya beans urgently 600tons

White and yellow maize

I also need genuine foreign buyers of BBQ, restaurant and fingers charcoal pure ayin

Please call me or whataps me on

Prince Bayo Salako

Please serious business minded people only

The white soya beans is on pick up basis.

Thanks
Re: Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by donvicky2007: 9:45pm On May 13, 2019
I can supply white and yellow corn to you in tons, where is your location?
Re: Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by cadejo809: 6:15am On May 14, 2019
Location is ogun state whatsapp me
Re: Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by niyispage2017: 6:50am On May 14, 2019
cadejo809:
Dear Naialanders

White and yellow maize

I also need genuine foreign buyers of BBQ, restaurant and fingers charcoal pure ayin

Prince Bayo Salako

Thanks

We can supply you both
Re: Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by OILSEF: 1:40am On May 30, 2019
Kindly contact me if you still got the commodity available,we have a deal once you can deliver to our location. +2347060516413
niyispage2017:

We can supply you both
Re: Shea Nut And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Quantity by Tectono: 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
cadejo809:
Dear Naialanders

White and yellow maize

Prince Bayo Salako

Thanks
Good business, I must confess. However, are you aware that you can still go a step further and export your soya beans to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit? Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Plot Of Land For 95k Only Or Lease Farmland For Just 9k/ha / Bait Station For Exterminating Rodent / Buhari's Administration To Create Jobs For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.