Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police (17534 Views)

Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by dachilino: 8:49am On May 14, 2019
The Maryland Police in its statement, has disclosed that Chris Attoh is not a person of interest in his wife's murder which has generated lots of controversy. 

This is coming after the Ghanaian actor became a subject of conspiracy theory, which had critics placing him at the center of the murder incident. They backed their claim with tweet Attoh shared, 30 minutes before his wife was shot dead. It reads “When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is ever".

A report by KABC-TV however confirmed that Chris Attoh is not a person of interest in his wife's murder, according to the Maryland Police. The deceased had married the famous Ghanian actor Chris Attoh in late 2018, but reportedly had another husband — an American man who is currently in jail on drug charges. Maryland court records show she had filed for divorce from him in April.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/14/chris-attoh-not-person-of-interest-in-wifes-murder-maryland-police/

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by dachilino: 8:50am On May 14, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by chinambusay: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
okay, we don hear

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by NextMile: 9:41am On May 14, 2019
I wonder why people were accusing this Chris guy of being responsible when they had no details of the true events that lead to her.

17 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by chinambusay: 11:44am On May 14, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Amuocha: 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
Buhari sef sad

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
sad
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef sad
Hian, wetin Buhari do you grin

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Yankiss(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
Awaiting the full gist. But someone is already dead and gone. Sad.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by popelix: 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
Genevieve is the best actress in Africa Biko oooh
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Olukat(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Chris is very lucky it happened in the US shocked shocked
I'm just imagining what Nigerian police would've done in this case with such IG post shocked shocked

31 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by AllenSpencer: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
And some people will still say Ogbono is a better soup than Okro

#TeamOkroSoup

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Lmfao. Nairaland Sadist on Sucide watch.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by princechurchill(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
She paid the price of cheating and lying
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2019
Olukat:
Chris is very lucky
He's very lucky he didn't try to murder his wife? Wow, what a lucky man he is for not attemtping to kill someone he love. Lucky guy.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by smushi(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=LuckyChinwe625 post=78381222]Read below it [/quote

Give this games to all your family members and friends let them blow. Stop deceiving people.
Scam!!!
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by baike: 12:40pm On May 14, 2019
i no understand wetin them dey talk nonsense police
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by aababalola001(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And some people will still say Ogbono is a better soup than Okro

#TeamOkroSoup
Okra? Bros you dey craze

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Olukat(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
Admin401:
He's very lucky he didn't try to murder his wife? Wow, what a lucky man he is for not attemtping to kill someone he love. Lucky guy.

I don't mean it that way.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Sonfethopia: 12:49pm On May 14, 2019
Olukat:
I'm just imagining what Nigerian police would've done in this case with such IG post shocked shocked

Them no go even investigate, he will be a prime suspect gbam

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by mistyebby(f): 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
Olukat:

cheesy cheesy shadow chasers

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Ayinke46: 1:55pm On May 14, 2019
I pray the killer is found soon
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Ikpongiton: 2:06pm On May 14, 2019
they are deceiving him,to give him hope,so that he will not run away

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 14, 2019
He should be careful, he is a person of interest to the drug lord.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:25pm On May 14, 2019
Olukat:
Nigerian police would have freed him after collecting N100k based on "no substantial evidence to back murder involvement claim". You sef you know.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2019
NextMile:
I wonder why people were accusing this Chris guy of being responsible when they had no details of the true events that lead to her

Anyway, I need stakeholders who can assist financially, technically and in marketing to deploy a networking web application that works in a certain way. Interested persons should reach out on WhatsApp
I sent you a PM, I would like to know about your app and what it does exactly.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by NextMile: 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
I sent you a PM, I would like to know about your app and what it does exactly.
I don't have access to the mail box. That's why I dropped the WhatsApp number.
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2019
NextMile:

I don't have access to the mail box. That's why I dropped the WhatsApp number.
Ok, I can only communicate via email. Take care!
Re: Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police by NextMile: 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Ok, I can only communicate via email. Take care!
I would like you to edit your post and remove my number in my comment you quoted because I will soon remove my number on my posts. I wouldn't be able to remove the one you quoted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Her Birthday With Sultry Photos / 300L Babcock Student, Mia Khalifa Expelled From School, Lady Revealed. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.