Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) (507 Views)

Recruitment Agents Needed All Over Nigeria / Experienced Tailor Needed In Ibadan ( Both Full Time & Part-time) / Job Vacancies For New Graduates (full-time, Part-time) In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 11:25am On May 14, 2019
Are you looking for the next big move in your career? Well, here’s an exciting opportunity for you!

Our pay is attractive:
1. Basic monthly salary
2. Monthly transport fare
3. Commission + bonus #100,000 and above monthly

Huafei Group of Companies, the largest supply and distribution chain for various Chinese manufacturers located at China Town, Ojota – Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive

Job Summary
• The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
• The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Get orders/distributors from various locations.
• Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability.
• Develop on-going profitable relationships with clients and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
• Provide information on potential/ new customers.
• Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Sales/Marketing Manager timely and appropriately.
• Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products.
• Support the overall marketing objectives of Huafei Group both internally and externally
• Disseminate information about promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
• Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Marketing Manager.
• Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio.
• Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries.
• Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
• Conduct market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
• Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
• Work with Marketing manager to conceptualize and develop new product lines base on market research.

Requirements and qualification:
• Exposure in Safety products, building materials, Auto-parts, Hi-tech equipment and Electronics is highly preferred.
• Self-motivated and hardworking.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organization and problem solving skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Minimum of HND/BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in marketing.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: hr@sino-afro.com using the Job Title and state (location) as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by builderers: 11:46am On May 14, 2019
My location is Abuja, how is it possible for me to apply and work in your company in Lagos?
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
Thank you.
Once we receive your application, review it and find you to be qualified, we would arrange interview for you in Abuja (your location) and your job is also going to be in Abuja (or state of residence) not Lagos.
builderers:
My location is Abuja, how is it possible for me to apply and work in your company in Lagos?
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by Danielomisco(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2019
IS GOMBE A POSSIBLE DESTINATION?
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by rottable(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2019
I've applied. I stay at Ketu (Lagos)
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 1:46pm On May 14, 2019
Gombe is also part (state) of Nigeria. So, you are good to go provided you meet up our requirements.
Danielomisco:
IS GOMBE A POSSIBLE DESTINATION?
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 1:47pm On May 14, 2019
Thank you. we'll get back to you.
rottable:
I've applied. I stay at Ketu (Lagos)
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by Samyj247: 9:39pm On May 14, 2019
can I apply with almost 2 years experience? 1 year accounting experience and 1 year marketing experience
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 10:10pm On May 14, 2019
Go on and apply. We'll review your CV and get back to you if you are qualify. Good luck
[qquote author=Samyj247 post=78394925]can I apply with almost 2 years experience? 1 year accounting experience and 1 year marketing experience[/quote]
Re: Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria (full Time/part Time) by ada1990: 10:12pm On May 14, 2019
Go on and apply. We'll review your CV and get back to you if you are qualify. Good luck

Samyj247:
can I apply with almost 2 years experience? 1 year accounting experience and 1 year marketing experience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Job Softwares for Your higher Earnings!! / . / Cover Letter For Edo State Government General Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.