Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Bad Experiences With Onlinenaira.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Experiences With Onlinenaira.com (273 Views)

My Bad Experience With Lendha / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experiences With Onlinenaira.com by Jetland(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
I got to know onlinenaira.com 2 months ago and I decided to be using their platform. The first transaction I had with them wasn't as smooth as I expected.
I initiated withdrawals for the past six days now, but these guys refused to credit my account. Whenever I chatted them up, they would tell me they are experiencing some problems, and that my account will be credited ASAP. The first time I transacted with them, I had the same experience, but they told me it was simply because they were having issues with their banks, so I believed them.

This second time, I was supposed to be credited 3 days after the withdrawal is initiated, but now, today makes it 6 days and they are yet to credit my account. I've been contacting them since 3 days ago and they keep telling me the same thing, "we will credit your account ASAP". One of their supports even told me they are paying pending orders that are in the queue. I wonder how many customers they have that they can't pay their orders for the past six days. Even companies that have many employees don't take a long time to pay their employees.

I don't understand why they have to be lying to their customers.

Well, I'm waiting for them
Re: My Bad Experiences With Onlinenaira.com by harry2sexy(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
Jetland:
I got to know onlinenaira.com 2 months ago and I decided to be using their platform. The first transaction I had with them wasn't as smooth as I expected.
I initiated withdrawals for the past six days now, but these guys refused to credit my account. Whenever I chatted them up, they would tell me they are experiencing some problems, and that my account will be credited ASAP. The first time I transacted with them, I had the same experience, but they told me it was simply because they were having issues with their banks, so I believed them.

This second time, I was supposed to be credited 3 days after the withdrawal is initiated, but now, today makes it 6 days and they are yet to credit my account. I've been contacting them since 3 days ago and they keep telling me the same thing, "we will credit your account ASAP". One of their supports even told me they are paying pending orders that are in the queue. I wonder how many customers they have that they can't pay their orders for the past six days. Even companies that have many employees don't take a long time to pay their employees.

I don't understand why they have to be lying to their customers.

Well, I'm waiting for them

Were u eventually paid?

(1) (Reply)

Good News Guys - Internet Access For The Whole World / Mini Importation And Exportation Business Masterclass / How Can I Get Loan From A Fund Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.