Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... (1792 Views)

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... by crackclap: 12:48pm On May 14, 2019
I am Rache, not my real name.

The same thing happened a second time the day after I posted that, so I went along with the suggestion of filming myself while I sleep, and did that starting just over a week ago whenever I napped during the day/evening.

Long story short, it clearly is my brother, I’ve got him doing it on film twice and that’s without even filming myself at night.

I have no idea how to even start to talk to him about this, or if I should just stay quiet and try to sleep less until we’re back to separate bedrooms.

[i]Consideration Point. [/i]Her brother is a year younger than her. So she’s quite worried about having the video at all for the reasons some people pointed out.

PUBLIC OPINION PLUS
Before you have your say, here are what others had to say.

[img]https://crackclapextensionhome.files./2019/05/accidentally-shoots-himself-3-tears.jpg[/img]

#1. Wild P.

Holy shit do NOT tolerate this. You MUST tell your parents and show them the video.

Your brother has serious issues and you need to protect yourself from any escalation on his part.

#2. Re. D

The fact that he isn’t even trying to hide it, just leaving the semen on you, not being secretive about it, tells me that he either 1) is stupid or 2) knows what he’s doing and just doesn’t give a Bleep.

If it’s the latter, then you have a serious problem on your hand and he needs help before it escalates into something more sinister.

Another said.
This happened to me when I was 8, my brother was 12/13. He did a lot to me and I was way too afraid to tell anyone because I was so scared no one would believe me.

I’m now 22 and it finally has come out. He’s completely denied everything, saying we were “messing around, doing weird shit” when It was obviously not the case. I constantly imagine if I had told me parents sooner, it.

https://crackclap.com/brother-ejaculated/

What's your advice?

Re: My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... by LordPherule(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2019
The poster want traffic to his site but with dump strategy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... by Zombicmodz: 11:36pm On May 16, 2019
It started out well

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today / Nigerian Flew Into Britain And Had Quins On The Nhs: Now She Want To Stay In Uk / A Husband’s Painful Dilemma On Paternity, Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.