Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Classy And Affordable Handbags And Other Accessories - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Classy And Affordable Handbags And Other Accessories (1081 Views)

Handbags And Low Heel Sandals Available / Classy And Trendy Shoes... / Cotonou Market: Very Cheap Clothing, Bags, Shoes, And Other Accessories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classy And Affordable Handbags And Other Accessories by SirBamz(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2010
Ur Shoppin' Ally is an up and coming swanky fashion store offering you gorgeous, trendy and affordable items.

Orders and Enquiries to urshoppinally@gmail.com

1. WHERE IS UR SHOPPIN’ ALLY BASED?
Birmingham, United Kingdom

2. WHICH BRAND(S) DO YOU STOCK?
We stock various brands of items carefully selected by our team. Our focus is Quality at Affordable prices to add that extra zest to your look.

3. HOW DO I ORDER?
To order, kindly send us a message on facebook or urshoppinally@gmail.com stating the product code(s), colour (if applicable) and your location. We will then send you price and payment details.

4. HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT?
UK Customers – Natwest Bank OR PayPal
Nigeria Customers – Union Bank, PayPal, Moneygram or Western Union

5. WHERE ARE YOUR DELIVERY LOCATIONS?
At the moment we deliver within the UK, Europe and Nigeria. If however you are based outside these countries please inform us as we may be able to arrange something for you.

6. DO YOU ACCEPT WHOLESALE ORDERS?
YES. However, prices will be dependent on the volume of the order.

7. HOW CAN I VIEW YOUR STOCK?
Request for our catalogue by sending a mail to urshoppinally@gmail.com. The catalogue is available in Pdf. and MsWord formats. You can also find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/urshoppinally

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Jamb 2014 / How I started from nothing, and make 40,000naira Monthly. / I Will Help You Make Payment In Alibaba/aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.