Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant (1611 Views)

Nollywood Former Homeless Actor Kenneth Aguba At OPM Restaurant Served By Mother / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by AprokoGirl: 3:06pm On May 14, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Another great lesson to be learned here. , Read below

Source: https://soundaza.com/how-i-was-served-by-6-waiters-after-been-snubbed-in-a-5-stars-restaurant/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by AprokoGirl: 3:06pm On May 14, 2019
grin
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 14, 2019
good one

the link below may be the meal prepared for you by the owner of the world click and change your life today

https://www.nairaland.com/5171193/three-one-package-
online-business
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by Shadbay(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2019
Ehen! UDonMeanIt!

Believe twitter stories at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by LearnITsmash(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2019
Why do I strongly feel that this was a cooked up story undecided op use your head oooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by crazyABO(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Wah movie is this I would like to see it. Just say u want to motivate no dey give us lamba lipsrsealed in other words who knows wah share does when u click on it
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 14, 2019
crazyABO:
Wah movie is this I would like to see it. Just say u want to motivate no dey give us lamba lipsrsealed in other words who knows wah share does when u click on it
The post is shared with your followers wink
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by festacman(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2019
This parable of five star hotel is quite creative and impactful. It will make a lot of sense if staged as drama.
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by iTearHerToto: 7:28pm On May 14, 2019
You carry food matter turn motivational speaker.

Pukesangry

Take heed to that trash at your own peril. Siddon wait and wait patiently for the owner of the world to serve you 5 stars don't go and hustle. U go old

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by TheRealOwner(m): 1:37am On May 15, 2019
I already knew it was rubbish
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by Nobody: 1:50am On May 15, 2019
Good for the guy to have calmed down... He got the reward.

Unlike someone I know here... One beautiful lady here called Toyosi.

Beautiful but troublesome... She would have broken bottle on about 5 people's heads because the service was delayed.

Someone had better not try that surprise with her... she is not patient enough... the person will regret it.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 troublesomeness... angry God save me from her drama embarassed
Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by Nobody: 3:52am On May 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Good for the guy to have calmed down... He got the reward.

Unlike someone I know here... One beautiful lady here called Toyosi.

Beautiful but troublesome... She would have broken bottle on about 5 people's heads because the service was delayed.

Someone had better not try that surprise with her... she is not patient enough... the person will regret it.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 troublesomeness... angry God save me from her drama embarassed

Good to know that all your posts are dedicated to me. Keep it up. You're such a good man kiss wink

Back to the topic… Although i learnt something from the write up but that doesn't change the fact that the OP is a terrible lier. You don't have to tell lies in other to motivate people.Let's learn to speak the truth always cool

1 Like

Re: How I Was Served By 6 Waiters After Been Snubbed In A 5-stars Restaurant by tohyorsih(f): 5:31am On May 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Feeds Her Handicap Father, Barbs His Hair (photos) / Simi’s Mum Calls Out Adekunle Gold To Pay Up Simi’s Bride Price (see Details) / Giggy, BBNaija's Ike's Ex-girlfriend Drags Him And Mercy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.