Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049502 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2019
I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here. This is not PPR (at least not yet), but I just conquered IELTS on the 10th attempt, still awaiting result of the 11th and a remark of my 9th. First of all, my ultimate gratitude goes to God Almighty for giving me the resilience to fight though these trying times.

My first IELTS test was April 21 2018, and I wrote back to back on a monthly basis until 23rd May 2019 (the game changer). Months I didn't write, I was hoping for a positive EOR, none ever came back changed. Allow me to state that, the 6.5 in writing was my major hurdle. I have sought help tirelessly on this thread but it was the same story. I eventually stopped practicing for other components again because I knew all the questions and answers in my head already, I mean, after studying almost every day of your life for over 12 months, there was nothing new to learn.

To be brief, my last resort was to contact @JohnnyBravo just 3 days to the test of 23rd May. I ensured I unlearned everything I had learnt about writing and strictly followed his teachings. I'm sincerely grateful to you for your attention and professionalism, God bless you endlessly. For all who are still stuck with writing, please let him guide you. Thank you again bro.

In conclusion, (sorry o but after taking the writing test for over 12 months, my writing has been structured into 4 BPs) while it is not easy, I'd like to encourage anyone struggling with any aspect of this journey not to give up. There's joy in knowing you eventually conquered. I'm positioned for an ITA in the coming draws and may The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dealkid: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Amen and a big congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmadeking(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Daybour1:
I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here.
There's joy in knowing you eventually conquered. I'm positioned for an ITA in the coming draws and may The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.

Congrats
No going back
No giving up

Here comes your PPR

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations, speed in the rest of the processing.

Daybour1:
I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here. This is not PPR (at least not yet), but I just conquered IELTS on the 10th attempt, still awaiting result of the 11th and a remark of my 9th. First of all, my ultimate gratitude goes to God Almighty for giving me the resilience to fight though these trying times.
I'm positioned for an ITA in the coming draws and may The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hobyno: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2019
smslive2:
Hello my people... Hope the ministry is moving forward. We shall all celebrate in Jesus name
BIG Congratulations to all those who have gotten PPR and ITA
The chief linker that abandoned us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2019
So proud of your resilience. Well done

Daybour1:

My first IELTS test was April 21 2018, and I wrote back to back on a monthly basis until 23rd May 2019 (the game changer). Months I didn't write, I was hoping for a positive EOR, none ever came back changed. Allow me to state that, the 6.5 in writing was my major hurdle. I have sought help tirelessly on this thread but it was the same story. I eventually stopped practicing for other components again because I knew all the questions and answers in my head already, I mean, after studying almost every day of your life for over 12 months, there was nothing new to learn.

To be brief, my last resort was to contact @JohnnyBravo just 3 days to the test of 23rd May. I ensured I unlearned everything I had learnt about writing and strictly followed his teachings. I'm sincerely grateful to you for your attention and professionalism, God bless you endlessly. For all who are still stuck with writing, please let him guide you. Thank you again bro.

In conclusion, (sorry o but after taking the writing test for over 12 months, my writing has been structured into 4 BPs) while it is not easy, I'd like to encourage anyone struggling with any aspect of this journey not to give up. There's joy in knowing you eventually conquered. I'm positioned for an ITA in the coming draws and may The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OYASALOF(f): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2019
My people, it is finally here.. PPR.... I'm coming

62 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by UgoBekee4: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2019
GBSS:
Weldone nairalanders. First attempt IELTS...
joining pool things grin grin grin

Did you write on 23rd may? I cant access my result online yet. I wrote at oworonshoki.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Amen and thank you.

beabeasquare:
Congratulations, speed in the rest of the processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Thank you very much.

bekayy:
So proud of your resilience. Well done

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TheduchessLily: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Daybour1 post=79030830]I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here. This is not PPR (at least not yet), but I just conquered IELTS on the 10th attempt, still awaiting result of the 11th and a remark of my 9th. First of all, my ultimate gratitude goes to God Almighty for giving me the resilience to fight . Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Now it's time to rejoice.

Congratulations dear.
You have made it. Go and enjoy your new country of residence. We will join you soon.

OYASALOF:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2019
teechedah:
How did you do the certificate for OND & HND for maoply?

I only needed to process my OND certificate as I didn't do HND. Except for the delay I had because the school had not printed my certificate at the time, the application was pretty straightforward.

If your certificates are already printed, you just need to pay for them (10k or so, not sure again), show a copy of your SoR and a valid means of identification and you are done.

I just pray I won't have issues with WES as regards this statement of result if I fax it to them.

Let me share my experience.

After almost two months of back and forth with WES. it dawned on me they were not going to budge on the SoR and the certificate being the same document. I was faced with the options of either asking the school to send the SoR via courier (my transcript had already been received by WES at this point) or wait till the school prints my certificate. Not sure if WES would accept the SoR if sent through courier by Mapoly, and giving time and money are of essence, I went with the option of getting the certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Daybour1:

Such resilience!! Super proud of you. Congratulations!!
May PPR be most speedy for you!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Amen and thank you so much.

Avidreader748:

Such resilience!! Super proud of you. Congratulations!!
May PPR be most speedy for you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Daybour1:

This is wonderful. I’m so excited. Yea, we did it! This is also my victory. Getting a 7.0 with a 3-day coaching, let’s now wait for the last exam for which I coached you for a week. You may even get a 7.5. Congrats once again. I’m here to liberate people from the shackles of IELTS writing, wink and it feels good achieving that.

I’m glad for the bolded statement in your comment. Anyone coming to me, please format your brain as regards IELTS writing. I once had a student who was constantly arguing with me in our reviews, and he was always making the errors I told him not to make. Anyway, he left, but I pray he gets his desired writing score wherever he decided to seek help from.

So, Daybour1, have a lovely day. Celebrate! This is a huge feat. With the CRS score you told me you now stand at, I know you will get an ITA in the next draw or in 2 further draws. You are already in Canada as far as I am concerned. Now, unto my next candidate for a breakthrough testimony here.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Wow thank you very much for this info.Maybe when I get there, I will enquire if they can send my transcript & a copy of my Cert to WES & if not, I will have to collect the Cert and fax it to WES myself while they send the transcript.Another thing I don't know is if they can courier wiffy & my transcript together using one courier so as to save cost.Just hoping.
LecturerIFE:

I only needed to process my OND certificate as I didn't do HND. Except for the delay I had because the school had not printed my certificate at the time, the application was pretty straightforward.

If your certificates are already printed, you just need to pay for them (10k or so, not sure again), show a copy of your SoR and a valid means of identification and you are done.

Let me share my experience.

After almost two months of back and forth with WES. it dawned on me they were not going to budge on the SoR and the certificate being the same document. I was faced with the options of either asking the school to send the SoR via courier (my transcript had already been received by WES at this point) or wait till the school prints my certificate. Not sure if WES would accept the SoR if sent through courier by Mapoly, and giving time and money are of essence, I went with the option of getting the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hobyno: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Daybour1:
The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.
Congrats bro I love your resilience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dalobaba: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Brownie1003:
IMO Since u claimed to be married for d us visa app. I beleive there shud be a marriage cert. So why dont u get a divorce cert...jus saying. I may be wrong.

Thanks. Can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Silent reader, been here since 2016.
Glory to God!!
Wrote ielts on 23rd May (1st attempt).
LRWS 8.5/9/7.5/7.5
I started preparing two weeks to the exam with intense practice 5 days to the test day.
I used Jay’s YouTube videos for speaking (this didn’t help me that much on test day especially in Part 1 and 3), ielts made easy pdf for writing (finished the book in one sitting), practice questions on ielts-up.com for listening and reading (I love this website because the practice texts were well simulated and this made me very comfortable on test day) Listening and Reading were my strongholds.
I practiced with 30mins for Reading so on the test day, I finished within 40mins.

Reading technique I employed: I read the questions first, then skim and scan for the paragraphs with the key words in the question. It proved very effective on test day.

Listening: Maximum concentration and knowledge of a wide range of synonyms.

Writing: I wrote only two essays before my test just because I was too lazy to write anything. However, I read a wide range of essays and articles online and in a Cambridge book (Band 9 essays, can’t remember the exact name) I also read ielts made easy and learnt how to incorporate linking phrases and all. On test day, my paragraphing was really poor but I think I wrote fairly well as that was the only thing I was worried about.

Speaking: I was very anxious and time flew very fast. I was in despair after the test because I really didn’t expect the questions.
Finally, I PRAYED and PRAYED.. I’m Catholic so I did a novena to St. Joseph of Cupertino. That exam prayer does work wonders!!
Currently awaiting ECA from MCC..

CRS: 456 (single, recent graduate, 1yr work experience) smiley praying for ITA to locate me when I’m ready. Thank you Jesus

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bryancole: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
[
Congratulations. Please how long have you been processing the MCC. Am asking on behalf of my brother who just started processing his.
Thanks

quote author=careerwoman post=79033047]Silent reader, been here since 2016.
Glory to God!!
Wrote ielts on 23rd May (1st attempt).
LRWS 8.5/9/7.5/7.5
I started preparing two weeks to the exam with intense practice 5 days to the test day.
I used Jay’s YouTube videos for speaking (this didn’t help me that much on test day especially in Part 1 and 3), ielts made easy pdf for writing (finished the book in

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OYASALOF(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
OYASALOF:

PPR

Oyibiri yibiri yibiri kan mi o/3x
Oore Oluwa yi kan mi o

LOGAN TI O DE!!!!!

Decision to travel 2017, my husband (PA) wrote IELTS in 2017 and had 6.5 in listening didn't really know much about express entry then he got a job in the UK and we exed Canada and focused on UK. UK now came with their wahala and increased the salary scale for sponsorship and the company couldn't afford the new salary scale, so we exed the whole process and continued with our lives.

Later in the year, I told my husband to let's continue with this our Canada runs o, then I found this thread and started reading from part 1 and registered in part 3. Then in 2018, IELTS struggle began. He wrote IELTS 6 times and even missed an exam because we applied for UK visa and passport wasn't ready before the exam. We called and mailed British Council, but they were not able to help. Chai 68k just like that.

ECA: this was pretty straightforward for us because we evaluated our UK masters degree with WES and it was ready within one month

IELTS: My husband wrote the exam 6 times. We remarked some (BC and Mod) and it came back unchanged. Even though I didn't write, my husband practised with different videos on YouTube and some materials on British Council website few days to the exam.

POF: hmmmm, all I can say is that God showed up. POF was fixed deposit certificate only from first bank. We supported it with screenshot of the exchange rate using XE and we added a summary table of our pof.
No letter in CIC format, no statement of account, no letter of indebtedness, just the fixed deposit certificate.
I was also worried because our fixed deposit was for one year(November) and our medicals expires October 2019 and there was a huge discussion regarding this, but God came through. This pof Ehn, almost every time I want to make payment, mall or delivery, I mostly say pof instead of pos grin grin

WORK REFERENCE:this was also straightforward. Reference letter(to whom) in CIC format, ID, 6months payslip
NB: my husband resigned December 2018, so we raised CSE. He resumed with another company in April but we didn't notify cic.

BIOMETRICS:
biometrics was after 32days and we completed it January 3. The server was down and we spent almost 3 hours. Only for me to check our profile and realised that my name was misspelt (village people), so I raised CSE and it was corrected after 3wks or so

PCC: my husbands colleague linked us with one inspector like that (a lady). I told my husband that we should use inspector Moshood o, he didn't answer. OK, ask for the price at least we'll know how much to budget before we get there, Oga no answer and I kept quiet. Na so this inspector bill us 15k(7500 each) after we finished. She sha collected 14k. I was so pained.

Our UK PCC was very straightforward. My husband schooled in Scotland, we used same UK PCC for Scotland placeholder.

MEDICALS: we used children practice, everything went well. God bless the guy that swapped dates with me. God bless you real good. (was scared because I felt my blood sample was darker than others grin grin). This journey can make you think plenty things.

We were trusting and praying that our PPR comes in 60days (January) because we didn't want to pay rent in March, pof will reduce but will still be above the required amount. But God's time is always the best. We moved our pof from first bank to arm (no cse raised) because interest made more sense and we can always withdraw the interest at will.

Also, my location on Facebook was UK, I had to edit it. My business page (justwigsng) on instagram can also be linked to my personal page, had to edit it because I didn't mention it (even though I wasn't the PA). Was just trying to be safe.

The waiting is really a test of patience, especially when you can do nothing about it. I checked our profile everyday
Raised CSE weekly when we hit 4 months.
There was even a time they responded that our file has been transferred to Nova Scotia. Called them the following day (9/4/2019) and was told it's still in Ottawa and criminality, background checks and eligibility in progress, security not started.

We raised another CSE and was told eligibility hasn't begun , same thing we were told when we called. CSE can confuse with their responses sha.

POST 6 MONTHS

Anyways sha, we decided to mail Ralph but we got an automated response. An idea struck and we decided to mail another MP, we mailed Ziad Aboultaif and Randy Boissonnault MPs for Edmonton (since we're settling there) and Ziad replied that our file is in for final review, while Randy replied that he'll contact ircc and get back to us. So, I think other MPs can also help with the status of our application, please let's wait till after 6months o.

We sha called them again after we got ghost update and we were told that criminality and eligibility passed while security is yet to start (I doubted it sha grin). I was so excited because eligibility is one of the biggest hurdles of this process. The agent also told us if we don't get an update on or before June 15, he'll send a reminder mail to the case officer Abi analyst de ni grin. We got another ghost update yesterday evening and woke up to the mail this morning. I can't explain the feeling.

TIMELINE
ECA (WES): April 2018
IELTS (BC): September 2018 (6th attempt)
CRS: 443 (draw: 440)
NOC: 1225 (procurement Supervisor)
ITA: October 15, 2018 @ 440
MEDICALS: October 19, 2018(children practice)
SUBMITTED: November 19, 2018
AOR: November 20, 2018
MEP: December 21, 2018
BIOMETRICS: December 21, 2018
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED: January 3, 2019

S--I--L--E--N--C--E

No ADR, didn't fill schedule A

GCMS:
May 7, 2019 (yet to receive it)
GHOST UPDATE 1: May 14, 2019
GHOST UPDATE 2: June 4, 2019
PPR: June 5, 2019
AOR - PPR: 197days
VO: Ottawa
Family of 3 (this waka Na family planning thing grin grin cheesy. More babies more money(pof, medicals, passport)

WHILE WAITING FOR PPR

1. We searched for flights (momomdo, travelstart, skyscanner, wakanow, jumia, Google flights, IOM). Google flights actually puts the fare on each day, so you'll get to know the cheapest day to fly/book.
2. Searched for apartments (Edmonton)
3. Searched bridging courses
4. Made list of foodstuffs to carry
5. Searched for jobs, updated our CV to Canadian standard
6. Decided on banks to use, phone network
7. Searched for daycare for our 2yr old
8. Searched for car to buy
9. Got familiar with Edmonton via Google maps, YouTube
10. Searched for hospitals
11. Asked different people about benefits we're entitled to in Edmonton

I'm dedicating this PPR to God and our friend who was also on this journey but lost his life in a ghastly motor accident. He died on the spot, the day his IELTS result was released (October 12) and he was yet to check the result.

Thank God for his sufficient grace. We're moving to Edmonton, Alberta.

130 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2019
A very big congratulations to you...am so happy you've crossed this hurdle.

PPR will definitely come speedily by God's grace

[quote author=Daybour1 post=79030830]I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here. This is not PPR (at least not yet), but I just conquered IELTS on the 10th attempt, still awaiting result of the 11th and a remark of my 9th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jaybye: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2019
@Darocksvip @Iwinosified Rxs spotted. As men of honour...
Iwinosified:

Have answers to number 1.
For your PEBC evaluation, you really do not need to submit work experience letters. However, one of the requirements is a letter from PCN confirming you are a licensed pharmacist. Its called letter of good standing, and for you to be considered fully licensed, you must have completed your one year internship. So you're definitely eligible to apply for that when you begin with the evaluation. I'm assuming you already know the other requirements, ( Document evaluation PEBC) its somewhere here or better still, digest the PEBC website. Its well explained... If you have further questions, feel free to ask. In addition to your internship, your NYSC experience and locum jobs can be used in getting more points, should you decide to use them. In fact you should, CRS getting higher. Lastly, there are enough materials from well meaning people on this platform for the English exams. You don't need to use all of it but ensure to use some of it. All the best as you start out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2019
bryancole:
[
Congratulations. Please how long have you been processing the MCC. Am asking on behalf of my brother who just started processing his.
Thanks
in
I started processing my degree certificate verification last month (May 12 or so). ECFMG sent an E-verification mail to my university on 31st May. I’m yet to get in contact with someone in my school because of the public holidays. Averagely, if my school responds on time, it should take about 3-4weeks to get the ECA report.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations sis...it has ended in praise for you. May Canny favour you and yours truly.

All the best.

Sorry about your friend cry

OYASALOF:

PPR

Oyibiri yibiri yibiri kan mi o/3x
Oore Oluwa yi kan mi o

LOGAN TI O DE!!!!!

Thank God for his sufficient grace. We're moving to Edmonton, Alberta.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations....this is highly encouraging.
Soo happy you've crossed this hurdle.

Wish You a speedy PPR process.

Infact you deserve a beautiful shekere dancer

Daybour1:
I would be the most ungrateful being if I didn't share my story here.
I'm positioned for an ITA in the coming draws and may The Good Lord make the rest of the journey smooth for us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by helphelp: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
why won't you score 6.5. It is not a must you emigrate .

Thanks for spotting. All thanks to autocorrect, I guess. Although making a mockery of it wasn't necessary.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jaybye: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Wow! I keep learning everyday!!
Kuntos:
Pls my friend is in a dilemma, she applied to Manitoba, her cousin is her sponsor they called her sponsor 2weks ago from ircc he didn't pick up but they later called my friend to send all convincing document to be sure if truly they are blood related, after she sent all the document including throwback pictures of them together, they now called the sponsor again yesterday he didn't pick, the vo called my friend again yesterday that to ask why her sponsor was refusing to pick his phone and his email bounced back too that they don't usually call applicant, now the vo told my friend to give her sponsor his phone number to call him. The problem now is that my friend's cousin has refused to talk to her since yesterday it seems he is not willing to help her further. Pls in the event that he is not willing to call them to confirm their ties what will happen to my friend? It seems his mind has been poisoned by someone he wants to back out from helping her and they are very close that he released all his info at the beginning. Pls help find a solution. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
why won't you score 6.5. It is not a must you emigrate .

Dude, it was clearly a mistake! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2019
helphelp:

Kindly share and sign this peptition urging the Canadian government to make 6.5 in IELTS writing equivalent to CLB 9

http://chng.it/BDTfqsrJZp

Instead of this fruitless hassle, why not sign up or take up a course with Johnnybravo the writing maestro? wink cool

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2019
helphelp:

Thanks for spotting. All thanks to autocorrect, I guess. Although making a mockery of it wasn't necessary.
the scores are high for a reason and its working for them. The same way companies use 2.1 to control applicants is the same way IRCC uses it to control applicants. The petition won't go any where .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.