Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049478 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
boco2126:
My people oh, una well done. So, my sister's IELTS results came out today:

R - 8.5
L - 9
W - 6.5
S - 7.5

I'm advising her to remark writing as I am positive for a change there, but for better respite (and refund perhaps), do you advise she adds another section to remark? Which would it be? Thank you.

Let her add speaking

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dalobaba: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:
My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

First attempt. 05/Jan/2019..BC
LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

Second attempt 09/Feb/2019.. BC.

I practised soteey, I almost finished all the listening test on YouTube.

Hia!! It came out. embarassed
LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5
Remark unchanged... I na-anukwa!!

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

Third attempt.. 27/APRIL/2019..BC

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8
I am still awaiting the remark ni! lipsrsealed

So Sad.
Infact, I felt worthless.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.
Dusted myself the 3rd time, and quickly registered for another IELTS.

Fourth attempt.. 23rd May 2019

This time I registered with MOD.
A friend chatted me up one day that he had an IDP writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must unlearn all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the 200 paged materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
On the test day, I must say this was
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test was supposed to be the next day. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i
hadn't checked my result ooo.

At 12:20pm, Mbanu! Why am I doing this to myself ni!
Brethren!
I checked.. Lo and behold!

LRWS... 9,,8.5,,7,,7 grin

My people, I can't describe the joy. The purge stopped, the fever vanished.
Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

Venorite and Yemblaze, God will do it for you guys too. kiss
For all those who are still in the struggle, never give up.

If you need that IDP material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Chukwu daalu!! To God be the glory.

Congrats. Please share the material with me. okosunighodalo@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beckycute1: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Does anyone know the app that generates and issues genuine canadian phone number...i think it's a paid app...saw it on here one time but cant trace it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi Chicyclass

Could you please send me the IDP WRITING MATERIAL? I sent you DM but toy have not replied.

Kindly help a brother. You can forward it to edmontonlad@yahoo.com

I am patiently wait biko.

chicyclass:

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.

A friend chatted me up one day that he had an IDP writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must unlearn all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the 200 paged materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test was supposed to be the next day. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i

Brethren!

Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

If you need that IDP material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by codeplace(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Signs CRS will come down smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sokem: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please help me with the appropriate NOC for this JD

Advancement Services Officer
1 Report to the Head of Division
2. Work with the Division Head in implementing the overall strategic goals of the organization.
3. Coordinate the division's annual programs
4.cordinate the division's management meetings.
5. Take minutes of meetings and distribute minutes to members.
6. Write memo to remind members of voted actions and deadlines.
8. Monitor progress of actions.
7.Write reports on various issues of the division as they emerges and communicate these to the division head.
8. Liaise with directors of the division.
9. Write memo as directed.
10. Respond to incoming mails.
11. Receive calls on behalf of the Head of Division.

I am Pre-ITA and I am thinking of making this my primary NOC. I have one year work experience in this and 8 years in other job roles. I didn't include this job role in my profile because I wasn't planning to claim point for it before. Do you think it's OK to include it now?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ToniaGee: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you for your encouragement.

Tochai007:

@ToniaGee,
Please go ahead and apply for PR but state all your visa refusals. If you have the rejection letters, you can also attach in your application.
I had 9 visa denials from UK, US, Turkey and France and mentioned all in my PR application which has been approved (in less than 5months).
"Regular" visa denials have no negative impact on your PR application. It's more dangerous not to declare them.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Progress2468(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let me quickly share my issue here, maybe I could get a heart settling advice.

I am currently in the express entry pool with a CRS score of 432, I had began My Msc earlier before attempting EE, at Niger Delta University, Bayelsa. Am also on my Research work. Everything being equal, I hope to conclude the program before the end of the year and evaluate it for the purpose of EE.

My fear now is, will everything be equal such that the program will be completed this year?(though everything seems to be going fine), Do I hope on it? Do I look for an alternative way to boost my score?

Am really confused, I will really appreciate your counsels
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SharryB: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please someone should help me with answer to this o. A sister needs help.
SharryB:
Please I need help, I am a nurse who started working immediately after nursing school and throughout my time in school of midwifery. Can I calculate all these as work time event though I was in Midwifery school?
I am concerned because counting from when I started working as a nurse gives me over 3 years work experience but from when I finished Midwifery gives me only one year and I am planning to use both certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yetunde84: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi Fellas,

Please is there a nairaland link for FEDERAL SKILL TRADE, I need it urgently.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by maddock(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Abti:
Please can you share the 200 page document sent to you by your friend? My email address is adejumotise@gmail.com. Thank you. quote author=chicyclass post=79054645]My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.

Brethren!

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

Well-done for your persistence and it indeed ended in joy. Kindly share your material with me viz
kego.arhata@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Speaking...

All the best.

boco2126:
My people oh, una well done.I'm advising her to remark writing as I am positive for a change there, but for better respite (and refund perhaps), do you advise she adds another section to remark? Which would it be? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Since you are applying for the first time..i don't think you need all those documents. They are meant for those who have a passport before and want to change from their maiden name to thier married name.

Transformium:
Quick one guys. For a married lady applying for a new passport for the first time, is there any need to submit a Change of name affidavit or news paper publication? cc: ifeoma, ladymarshall and others

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
codeplace:
Signs CRS will come down smiley smiley
what signs. Per 24 may pool figures minus the draw. There are 2003 people with 451 and above. From 24th till next draw many have passed ielts, pnp has clicked for some , wes has released some. More international graduates in canada have entered the pool. So how will scores drop. Till july

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
On POF, how do one process a transfer of funds from business account to personal account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Haysamo: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Boslo:
How to use Hellofax to send degree certificate to WES

1. Go to https://www.hellofax.com/
2. Create an account
3. Log in to your account
4. Click the Add File button
5. Browse to the folder where you have your degree certificate
6. Select your degree certificate
7. Click Open
8. Type the WES fax number (4169729004) in the "Enter a fax" textbox
9. Click the Send button

Point to Note: You can write or type your WES reference number on a small piece of paper and attach to the top of your degree certificate.

Pls can this method described above be used for IQAS?

Or better still click on +cover page and fill appropriately. Write your WES Reference number in the message box.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by aydotaone(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.

Brethren!

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

Congratulations dear!. Kindly help me with the material. aydotaone@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Transformium: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
yemblaze:
Since you are applying for the first time..i don't think you need all those documents. They are meant for those who have a passport before and want to change from their maiden name to thier married name.

Thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by trendy09(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS @chicyclass...Dont bother to wear a bikini.Just dive in d pool.All d best sis.

EHEN! OH YE SPAMMERS....AFTER POLLUTING THE IELTS THREAD WITH EMAILS,U WANT TO DO THE SAME HERE, KOLEWERK!

@CHICYCLASS,PLS ,SEND MATERIALS TO PPLE WHO REACHED OUT VIA DM ONLY.
BTW...THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH MATERIALS ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD...(Except u wan kukuma burst brain with Oyinbo)

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pascal2016: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God for you, Pls can you share the material with me at anselboby100@yahoo.com
Abti:
Please can you share the 200 page document sent to you by your friend? My email address is adejumotise@gmail.com. Thank you. quote author=chicyclass post=79054645]My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.

Brethren!

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by foryinka: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayandee: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

Assess only your SA degree.
Choose standard (non-tracking postal service).

Isn't these info already on Page 1? Pfft!
thanks very much. Well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iamemblem(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello house, please what ielts score is required to attain (CLB) Level 4?

Thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I second this, she clearly said to PM her, dropping your email addresses on the thread is just unnecessary.

trendy09:
CONGRATULATIONS @chicyclass...Dont bother to wear a bikini.Just dive in d pool.All d best sis.

EHEN! OH YE SPAMMERS....AFTER POLLUTING THE IELTS THREAD WITH EMAILS,U WANT TO DO THE SAME HERE, KOLEWERK!

@CHICYCLASS,PLS ,SEND MATERIALS TO PPLE WHO REACHED OUT VIA DM ONLY.
BTW...THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH MATERIALS ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD...(Except u wan kukuma burst brain with Oyinbo)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enoeshett(f): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

Please send to me o! PM-ed you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
topeolu1:
Hello people, to provide perspective to this...... Find below a summary of what happened based on the post on the referenced forum;

The VO claimed the wife, PA, misrepresented job duties. The job claimed is that of correctional and social worker manager noc 0423 & not satisfied invited them for interview bla bla bla. At the end ban!!! He claimed they had pictures etc to back it up but no certificate in training, CAC docs showed the object clause of the Coy was for a different purpose etc. It was a SINP. Again, the Coy the works for belongs to the brother and the VO requested for CAC docs to proof the coy is into such. Unfortunately, like in Naija where a coy is registered to do general contracts and is into pharmacy, it didn't sell. In all, it looks like a set up JD to the VO. We can learn. I believe this can be overturned via judicial review if sufficient docs exist to clear the grey areas.

Why didnt they just use a different job description related to the company
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dabson2020: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Send them a message on Twitter. Same happened to me and they explained the reason for change of status. It was sorted after few days
Bubblefairy:

Documents had my WES REF NUMBER and name in capital letters, each page had my ref number and name in capital letters. Faxed hubby's certificate myself and had no issue.

After about 24hours, My timeline changed from 'On hold' to 'We received your documents........' Even when I got an email that all other documents have been accepted except my statement of Result and put 'On hold' again, WES confirmed receipt of my documents and changed to 'We received your documents..........'

I know I'm repeating myself but it's getting really frustrating.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Iamemblem:
Hello house, please what ielts score is required to attain (CLB) Level 4?

Thanks all
is google that hard

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
beckycute1:
Does anyone know the app that generates and issues genuine canadian phone number...i think it's a paid app...saw it on here one time but cant trace it.

Try dingtone or freecalls app

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please @Topsmamen and others, does the JD below fall under NOC 1252 health information officer
1. Supervise the distribution of drugs to various primary health centres in the state
2. Present data for the various local government areas in the state and present statistics of predominant diseases in these areas
3. Use modified medical software to interpret health data
4. Input, organise and analyse data for all the drugs acquired from donors and how they are being distributed across the state.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
SharryB:
Please someone should help me with answer to this o. A sister needs help.

As long as you were paid and can show evidence for it, you can count it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
My dear. Thanks @trendy09. Jumping in stark naked.

Guys! Please stop spamming the thread with emails nau! angry. I specifically asked you all to send PM lipsrsealed. I have sent to those who sent PM mbok!.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.