Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,984 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1083200 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DEGREE2466(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
iaatmguy:
just use NOC 1111, and put the present job in personal history

Dealing with you for Payoneer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by paularo: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please, I have a question.

If you have an active blog for more than 4 years now which is your online business and you deal with clients internationally and get paid. Can that count as having foreign skilled work experience?

I can show proof of payments, emails, invoices and account statements, etc. to back my case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Try this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

gginika:
Good morning guys, please this is for those that have secured employments in Canada. What's does the digital interview entail. I know this differ from company to company but I'd like to hear your experience if you dont mind sharing. A friend of mine was able to secure a digital interview with deliotte. Does anyone have any experience with the company. Biko help a sister in need. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Foreign work experience in the context of EE = work experience outside Canada. You will need to choose an NOC that matches closely to what you do, and then apply with similar documents to what a self-employed person would use.

paularo:
Hello everyone,

Please, I have a question.

If you have an active blog for more than 4 years now which is your online business and you deal with clients internationally and get paid. Can that count as having foreign skilled work experience?

I can show proof of payments, emails, invoices and account statements, etc. to back my case.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
gginika:
Good morning guys, please this is for those that have secured employments in Canada. What's does the digital interview entail. I know this differ from company to company but I'd like to hear your experience if you dont mind sharing. A friend of mine was able to secure a digital interview with deliotte. Does anyone have any experience with the company. Biko help a sister in need. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Adanne01:
Thanks for your response although I am not assessing with WES going through ICES hope it wont be an issue.

quote author=kiari post=82203540]
you can send it to wes, you never know....

I think its only WES that evaluates certificates not obtained from universities.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2019
OgebeniDM,

Please how did you process your transcript from UI?

I want to process my wife's BSC transcript form UI but I learnt the school is some how very slow.

I will appreciate any vital info.

Thank you
ogbeniDM:
lol... currently preparing for IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeolabilkis002: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello house pls does anyone has information on how to get a Nanny/caregiver job in Canada from Nigeria.
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Adanne01:
My people please any reliable source to help with transcript from University of Ibadan.

I will really appreciate it.

My sister,I am also interested in any reliable source that can help out with UI transcript.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
orangb:

undergraduate or postgraduate?

Undergraduate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by orangb: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
ucheuju:

Undergraduate.
sorry for the late reply, I don't know much about undergrad transcript request. But I do know that the postgraduate transcript request can be processed online. You can try doing that for yours if it works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=orangb post=82224678]
sorry for the late reply, I don't know much about undergrad transcript request. But I do know that the postgraduate transcript request can be processed online. You can try doing that for yours if it works[/quote

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kexepet: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
It’s surprising we have not spoken about MOD IDP’s fee increase for IELTS. From 68k to 72k, almost leveling up with British Council.

There’s no giving up in this race to Cannyland o!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please Lawyers in the house POST-ITA .. please did you include the Nigerian Bar Association under personal history?

As per listing organizations and associations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eagles92(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi Everyone, please is it normal to make payment for confirmation of results in OAU ife?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:

Big congrats! If you don't mind me asking for clarification - you said your medicals expired in Nov and you got COPR validity, is that a special case or anyone can always ask for it. And what reason did you have to give in the request?

Thanks. No my medicals are due to expire in Nov 2019 and we didn't think we could soft land before then due to work commitments. Since COPR validity is usually linked to the date medical expires, we decided to try our luck and ask London VO for a longer validity. This was immediately after we received Passport Request letter. Here's an excerpt of what I wrote to them:
Our medicals are due to expire in November 2019 and I would like to kindly request if it is possible to issue our COPRs valid until January or February 2020. This will give us much needed time to fulfill notice period required by our employers ahead of our final move to Canada.
Hope it's clear now. Cheers.

10 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks ladymarshall, can't wait to celebrate yours smiley I know the wait is not easy xx
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!! It has ended in praise finally. Super happy for you and fam.

@bold cracked me up grin grin

Thanks for sharing. You score 8.7/10

All the best in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks! smiley
vicnoshon:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks for sharing, it will definitely help others including me

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks yemblaze, God bless you. Have you received ITA yet? I wish you super express processing smiley
yemblaze:
Congratulations on your PPR....
@Torkwase1
@nomad26
@Eben04
@Sannisege

Wish you guys all the best in your new home....

@LadyMarshall...you've got pending gists to mark. However,sup with your partner @Richness
its been a while

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by phummy1821: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I created and submitted my profile yesterday with crs 415 though my husband's ECA is not out yet and he hasn't done his IELTS. I received an email this morning that my application has been updated, I logged in to my account but I wouldn't find anything new, please what is the meaning of this? Is this what is called ghost update? If yes, can someone without ITA get ghost update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
IELT's and your full Timeline na. Lol
Debzyworld:

���� Okay boss. What figures?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ogbeniDM: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mine is MSc transcript and the processing was done online. I paid at UI MFB and sumitted the required documents at the postgraduate School.You can google UI Transcript request to get the link for filling the form you will use to make payment.
ucheuju:
OgebeniDM,

Please how did you process your transcript from UI?

I want to process my wife's BSC transcript form UI but I learnt the school is some how very slow.

I will appreciate any vital info.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by funshobabs(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
This isn't ghost update. It just simply means your account has been updated with ur score and u are officially in the Express Entry pool
phummy1821:
Hello everyone,
I created and submitted my profile yesterday with crs 415 though my husband's ECA is not out yet and he hasn't done his IELTS. I received an email this morning that my application has been updated, I logged in to my account but I wouldn't find anything new, please what is the meaning of this? Is this what is called ghost update? If yes, can someone without ITA get ghost update?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
funshobabs:
This isn't ghost update. It just simply means your account has been updated with ur score and u are officially in the Express Entry pool
Bros, na ghost update be that. It’s just that this ghost update isn’t much significant, i.e. it will lead to nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin

johnnybravo1990:

Bros, na ghost update be that. It’s just that this ghost update isn’t much significant, i.e. it will lead to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy

johnnybravo1990:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Amen....

Awaiting ITA...Thanks dear smiley

nomad26:
Thanks yemblaze, God bless you. Have you received ITA yet? I wish you super express processing smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by phummy1821: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oh ok...Thank you
funshobabs:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Part 7...thread was closed on page 502.....

Part 8....?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
yemblaze:
Part 7...thread was closed on page 502.....

Part 8....?? grin

Waiting for me to announce my PPR before the thread closes

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good evening guys, pls a quick one. For statement of account that will be uploaded with your reference letter, is it for the last 6 months or for the entire number of years which you are claiming work experience? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zinggi(f): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
MumtotheBeloved:
Congratulations Sister!!!
It has ended in praise

Thanks Dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (693)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.