Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049123 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Igethope: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks I didn’t know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Phaytie:
As part of evidence of work, can I attach a reference letter which is in the IRCC format, and printed on the organization letter head but unsigned/unstamped?

And add it to the stamped "to whom it may concern letter " I was given by the organization, Then give an LOE.

I have a letter but the person in charge won't also sign.

If they wont sign then don't attach it. Before IRCC will consider it as fraud. Just use what the company gave you. And if they did give you any one then write a letter of explanation. There are people that got ppr without reference letter. They explained that the company did not provide one for them and used other evidence like Employment letters, payslip, ID cards attached to the letter.

If you are concerned about the nysc it doesn't matter. The one year experience was gotten after you completed your degree and thats what IRCC counts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chrisdada16(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Igethope:
Good Afternoon wonderful people. I heard family is more convincing for PROOF of funds.

Thanks for your response

Please kindly edit and delete the details... Don't make this process more difficult for Nigerians biko. Some VO read the this thread please Na beg I dey beg

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jemappelle1: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
LecturerIFE:

Yes, you can.

Since both are at least one year, you can use either of the two. For me, I'd choose the two years experience as it helps more in eligibility assessment. More so, because the 2 years experience falls under NOC 1111, it may come handy in get NOI from Ontario under their Human Capital Priorities Scheme.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Igethope:

since her saw name has changed after
marriage, should I get her change of name documents?
My husband made some transfer to my account like 400k, 200k from my husband, do I need to explain my that as well

Thanks for your response

You definitely haven't been following this thread or doing any research. That B word is a total no no biko! Don't put well meaning people into trouble.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Igethope: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wifey1: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please has anyone done CES eca with two certificates? How much did you pay? Do u pay same amount for both or You were charged per certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Igethope:
Thanks
I like your spirit. Some would rather just argue it out. This process takes alot of learning. We all are learning. Just invest sometime in reading through the thread. You could also Google questions that may pop up. You'll be surprised you'll see answers, tonnes of them and before long, you'll be an elder giving back to others wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
bheambo:
Good day,

Please, I urgently need contact of anyone that can help with transcript of Laspotech (surulere campus)

Go to the main campus in ikorodu. At the records office you will be shown the person in charge of your transcripts. While processing it.. You can collect the person's number for further contact as per fast processing.

It takes about a week for the transcript to get to WES after the EMS guy picks it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dan90s: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good day my people, so I did the standard WES ECA for study last year, not immigration. My question is, can it still be used for EE application or I need to request for an upgrade and indicate it’s for immigration?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Losami(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
NO
TOKNOW:
Pls another question about IELTS. Can one combine more than one sitting ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lipsyliscious: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
eghosaadeghe:
Hi Ify! Used WES for mine and it was successfully evaluated in abt 4 months. Having a contact in school will definitely make it faster tho. Unfortunately i dont know so much abt CES
thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Any Post ITA Whatsapp/Telegram group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayne07:

Hubby has less than 2 years work experience. I have 4 years

Does his about 2 years experience include NYSC?

If it does not, I'm sure he'll clock 3 before you both are done with IELTS and ECA.

You could also consider doing CIMA to boost your points.

You both should do your Ielts and then do the necessary permutations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kaylov12: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Silversurfer1:
Can people learn to edit really
It's been mentioned several times but it needs to be mentioned again. Thanks and God bless
As innnnnnn........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gracias08: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
thanks a lot.
blazetitov:

Gift Deeds Explained

or

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#59648352

Please read through. More information on page 1 of the thread too. It's long but very educative submissions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lightedpath(f): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ladykeigh:
Hello all, does anyone have the contact (genuine ) for transcript processing in UNILORIN
I got a contact from someone on this thread and he was really helpful. Send a pm if you haven't found one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Newww: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hi, like everyone else have said, try to hold on, i am sure you are almost at the finish line.
Please order gcms note if you have not already done so. Once the note is fine, it is just a matter of time. I am sure you also know the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.
I understand because i am 11 months post AOR this month however, i just got request to redo medicals, so i know i am getting close. Just hold on a little longer.

millybushy:
Hi guys,

I am thinking of withdrawing my application as I am so tired of waiting.

My application is 13 months post-AOR.

Now the wait is tiring and I want to withdraw my application. I am an in-Canada applicant and my work experience is from Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jacknn: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
FGASchool:

Does his about 2 years experience include NYSC?

If it does not, I'm sure he'll clock 3 before you both are done with IELTS and ECA.

You could also consider doing CIMA to boost your points.

You both should do your Ielts and then do the necessary permutations

Please I want to know the estimated money required to complete the whole process for a single guy,any idea plz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
frailbuzz:
Good morning NL FAM. Please my mum's name on my birth cert is written as Nkechi but on my brother's who I'm claiming points from, its written as Nkechinyere. Should we go make a one and same person affidavit for her or go ahead and use it like that.

If your Dad names is same on his document and yours
.then there may not be any issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jayne07:
Good evening house, I'm just about going into this. Hubby and I just sent our credentials to WES for evaluation and we are about booking for the ielts exams. He has a masters and he's 29, I have a bsc and I'm 27, we have one child. I've worked the longest but not under my field of study so I'm the primary applicant. I want to ask if I can go ahead and quit my job, does it affect the application?

Don't quit your job..you don't need to..Apply as you are..whether you were working or not at the time of application is irrelevant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

Hi thanks for responding. It is my primary NOC (2121), as I currently work as a microbiologist, and I've been doing so for the past two years. I'm also adding my NYSC work experience as a biology teacher, hence the enquiry on whether or not I should use the same NOC code, since it involves biology. What exact code do I use for the NYSC experience, please? I hope this isn't too confusing.

To avoid complicating your case..i advise you to use the Noc code for secondary school teachers for the 1 year NYSC experience as a biology teacher..let that be your primary application basis don't include the microbiologist stuff..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
finestiyke:
Good evening house

Please I have a very serious question to ask

Are there any dire consequences if one gets married post AOR

And now decided to add spouse then?

Could it have negative impact on one's EE application?

Yes..it can..better wait and don't say anything till you have finished the process then you sponsor your spouse..recently I heard that there would be penalties if IRCC later discover that you lied about your family situation like having a wife and kids..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teesquad007: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
To the best of my knowledge, i would rather suggest ur husband should be the P.A since he has Masters and he his still 29yrs.His Masters will fetch u guys more point.
Jayne07:
Good eo I'm the primary applicant. I want to ask if I can go ahead and quit my job, does it affect the application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by frankmoney(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jbelieve:

If they wont sign then don't attach it. Before IRCC will consider it as fraud. Just use what the company gave you. And if they did give you any one then write a letter of explanation. There are people that got ppr without reference letter. They explained that the company did not provide one for them and used other evidence like Employment letters, payslip, ID cards attached to the letter.

If you are concerned about the nysc it doesn't matter. The one year experience was gotten after you completed your degree and thats what IRCC counts.
Experience before completion of degree isn't considered ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
slushy:
Hi Guys. Please I have some questions wrt NYSC for proof of work experience. Is it compulsory I add the account statement for the allawee?
Secondly, I was paid in cash and my PPA is stating this on the letter. Is this enough or I need to do an LOE?
Thirdly do I need to mention it at all (maybe via an LOE) that it was NYSC or I can be silent on this?

It depends..if your NYSC was within the last 6 months for which you would submit a 6 months statement accompanying your proof of fund..then it will show in statement..if not.i am not sure it's a big deal..As long as it's stated that you were paid so and so in the reference letter you should be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
bezimo:

Yes..it can..better wait and don't say anything till you have finished the process then you sponsor your spouse..recently I heard that there would be penalties if IRCC later discover that you lied about your family situation like having a wife and kids..
getting married after aor is not lying na. angry. People have done it and gotten pr

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TOKNOW:
Pls another question about IELTS. Can one combine more than one sitting ?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jacknn:

Please I want to know the estimated money required to complete the whole process for a single guy,any idea plz

~3.7M POF
75k Ielts budget 2 or 3= 225k
ECA for BSc 150k
Extra certificate fee 200k
ECA for extra certificate 100k
Medicals 70k
PCC 10k
Biometrics and other fees 380k
Flight etc 400k

Total- BTW 5M and 5.5M should get you settled. � �. Lol

OK don't stress about how you'll get all these because the average person on this platform do not have such cash. So take each step at a time.....
Hustle 70k pay for WES or CES. Hustle another for Transcripts, another for Ielts etc. Small small small.

Get ITA and beg your family and friends to help you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by follyAug: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks

Canadagirl20:
Not compulsory. Your certificate is the important one. When you’re registering you’ll see it’s mandatory (it has the red asterisk) to upload the degree certificate but for transcript, it’s not (does not have the red asterisk).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
lipsyliscious:
Goodmorning. Please I have a doctor of Optometry degree and I would like to find out the best designated ECA organization to use. A friend is using WES, but someone told me CES is less cumbersome

Then use CES or ICES. Both have longer time frame than WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
smh. In cases where you are not sure of the answer, it is okay to skip the question instead giving the wrong advice.

bezimo:

Yes..it can

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.