Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. (1376 Views)

See What Criminal Cultists Are Doing In Ogun State / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 14, 2019
Good evening everyone. I am currently having a problem. Am i being paranoid? I don't know, but the thing is i am currently in school but i choose to stay far away from the schiol because of cultist and other student problems...but unknowing to me that the community i settled in is full of cultist. It wasnt obvious at first but recently i have been getting radom warning from different strangers in the street with statement s like "who you be sef?", "make you dey wach your sef", "you no dey do well for this area", "your matter don reach my side".
The thing is, i dont have any friends in this place but i think i am attractiig too much attention, no matter how much i try to curb it.i even start dressing simple to divert attention but still i get threats....i dont know why, please what might be the possible cause of this.. ask me amy question i will answer honestly. I am really scared.
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by tstx(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2019
Don't be afraid
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by tyup(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2019
It's obvious you're living in the South east, South South or Ipob dominated area

That's a warning from God to live that Region that have no values for human lives
sad

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by americaninja1: 6:54pm On May 14, 2019
Do u wear yellow, black or red.. just stay cool . Don’t let them initimidate u, it’s a plan to extort u. They won’t do anytin . Since u got no business with them an b watchful of ur words around dere don’t criticize it tak bout cult even among ur friends. U don’t know wu is wu. If d threat is getting physical report to the nearest police station ASAP

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by otipoju(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2019
americaninja1:
Do u wear yellow, black or red.. just stay cool . Don’t let them initimidate u, it’s a plan to extort u. They won’t do anytin . Since u got no business with them an b watchful of ur words around dere don’t criticize it tak bout cult even among ur friends. U don’t know wu is wu. If d threat is getting physical report to the nearest police station ASAP

Move away from there or start going to church.

No girlfriend, no partying.

Better safe than sorry.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by ozento: 5:01am On May 15, 2019
muv away from that area immediately while you still ve ur bret.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Tripitaka: 6:15am On May 15, 2019
tyup:
It's obvious you're living in the South east, South South or Ipob dominated area

That's a warning from God to live that Region that have no values for human lives
sad
The type of wisdom or more suitably, the lack of wisdom we see on NL These days boggles the mind.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Hoodbilonia: 7:25am On May 16, 2019
Whr else if not
Edo
Or delta

Abi i lie
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by irunoko(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
Please report to the nearest police station for cult related subtle threats ,also inform your parents so they can have your back and know when to step in while at it join a church fellowship or home cell Christian fellowship.do not keep any friends even if they're From your church.greet but face your business.after church service carry your Bible and Go.you could Also inform the pastor of your church so that they can be on the look out for you.give cultists the impression that you are a Christian and book worm.stay away from any kind of party either night party or birthday party since you don't know who is who

If after applying all these and it still persists,pack out completely

Cultists are the definition of eni taye etibaje to'nwaeni kura.i don't care the name of the cult just avoid them like a plague.theyre nonentities and have nothing to offer you

Meanwhile please don't keep friends or have any girlfriend.you don't know who THEY can use to set you up.let your movements be unpredictable and never tell anyone where you are going to or where you usually go.keep away from night clubs,bars and strip clubs.thats usually their relaxation center and a place to plan their wickedness above all pray.

Prayer is a Christian's weapon

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by ScotMisile: 7:46pm On May 12, 2020
Join a a strong fellowship or move
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Exmilitant(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
Op, something is not adding up in your lamentations, for one, students are supposed to be home with their parents in these times. Secondly, you didn't mention your school, where you reside and the state. If you are for real and really need help come out clearly.
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Adonispco: 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
Just start carrying bible
Re: HELP! I Think Cultists Are After My Life. by Thomthom(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
This story don old Na... Even the guy go don graduate Marry self

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Homicide, Murder And Manslaughter? / . / VIDEO: Benue Most Wanted Criminal 'gana' Escape Death As Troops Neutralised His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.