Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them (19233 Views)

Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules / "Blame The Board For Poor Season, Not Conte" — Ruud Gullit / Jose Mourinho: Man Utd Season Not Judged On FA Cup Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by skyfather09(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
that guy dey on him own, una cum carry am cum this dead club.
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by Masterk2019: 1:25pm On May 15, 2019
arsenal secret agent, agent Sanchez reporting for duty mission code 006568+ agent 17 mission objective score 4 goal and one again us to avoid suspicion mission duration 2 years benefits $12m (objective completed)
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by tritt(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2019
Ferguson left with the real Man United, what is remaining is Boys United.
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by tosinosam(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
I hope one day someone will pay me such amount to leave Nigeria for good..I won't even come to Africa again...

1 Like

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by lexy2014: 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
logon599:
I really don't envy the job Ole's got at United. Because what has happened is that since Ferguson left, players have identified United as the club to go and collect bogus salary while doing almost nothing. Mourinho was the only coach post Ferguson that demanded more from the players and that's partly why he was always clashing with them, especially lazy-in-chief Pogba.

Can you imagine giving Lingard a £100,000 a week contract? for doing what? How did he con them into giving him that? Shouldn't that be investigated? Or are there bosses at old trafford just giving contracts away for fun? As a result now Solskjaer has got a lot of overpampered deadwood to clear out before they can even begin to think of seriously challenging for anything. No wonder he said it will take time.

What of Luke shaw that is collecting 190k. My brother Ed Woodward just turn man united to father Christmas. D way dem take de dash money 4 that club no get part 2. Make d thing reach my hand I beg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by lexy2014: 1:37pm On May 15, 2019
tritt:
Ferguson left with the real Man United, what is remaining is Boys United.

BOYSchester United. Even c their coach

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by cr7lomo: 1:45pm On May 15, 2019
logon599:
I really don't envy the job Ole's got at United. Because what has happened is that since Ferguson left, players have identified United as the club to go and collect bogus salary while doing almost nothing. Mourinho was the only coach post Ferguson that demanded more from the players and that's partly why he was always clashing with them, especially lazy-in-chief Pogba.

Can you imagine giving Lingard a £100,000 a week contract? for doing what? How did he con them into giving him that? Shouldn't that be investigated? Or are there bosses at old trafford just giving contracts away for fun? As a result now Solskjaer has got a lot of overpampered deadwood to clear out before they can even begin to think of seriously challenging for anything. No wonder he said it will take time.

Mourinho is a major problem man utd is facing now... He pressured the board to sign these players and also give the existing one huge wages ...now they are suffering it...the moment any dead player shines for a month, they quadruple his salary... nonsense...look at de gea that is requesting for same wage as Sanchez...that one is now a calamity

1 Like

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by wasi9ice: 2:23pm On May 15, 2019
yourFEARS:
I really don't know what is wrong with Manchester United
,,Honestly
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by Badgers14: 2:56pm On May 15, 2019
logon599:

Lingard's salary isn't that much.. when healthy he have scored some important goals for the club and he is 24 or 26.

The biggest scam that requires FBI and Scotland yard police investigations is Sanchez.

At 60 years old collecting 500,000 a week He wasn't even that good during his last playing days at arsenal.

What have he done for United

I was really really disappointed that Mourinho agreed to that deal.

One downside I dont like about Mourinho is he believes more in established players and can sell the farm to acquire them. He doesn't really believe in nurturing players.

But Sanchez is the flop of the flop... probably the flop of the century with that big salary.
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by Maxcollins042(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2019
highcollide:
Useless club that is sinking rapidly but would rather spend their whole time masturbating about Liverpool.
They haven't seen anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by Maxcollins042(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2019
Badgers14:

Lingard's salary isn't that much.. when healthy he have scored some important goals for the club and he is 24 or 26.

The biggest scam that requires FBI and Scotland yard police investigations is Sanchez.

At 60 years old collecting 500,000 a week He wasn't even that good during his last playing days at arsenal.

One downside I dont like about Mourinho is he believes more in established players and can sell the farm to acquire them. He doesn't really believe in nurturing players.

But Sanchez is the flop of the flop... probably the flop of the century with that big salary.
Guardiola must have heaved a deep and resounding sigh of relief after he discovered how he almost pulled the wool over his eyes by himself if he had signed Sanchez.
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Who did this to us for God's sake?
Ed Woodward tongue
TheLogicalMind:
Who did this to us for God's sake?
Ed Woodward
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by chinos20(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2019
Keep Luke shaw and lukaku and sell every other players
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by TemmyT002(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2019
Pay him abeg even though that money could buy the next best player we have ever seen.
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by logon599: 5:01pm On May 15, 2019
Badgers14:

grin
Re: Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2019
Man city won de cup. Liverpool won all de remaining award. Golden boot Epl youngest player Epl best player Epl golden glove Epl highest media value.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race / Oshoala Recovers From COVID-19, Receives African Player Of The Year Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.