Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,504 members, 7,865,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Grace Has Been ABUSED - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grace Has Been ABUSED (233 Views)

Abused House Help Gets Scholarship To University / Mum Covered In Thousands Of Tumours Is Abused In The Streets By Strangers / Over 3 Million Bottles Of Codeine Syrup Abused In Kano, Jigawa – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Has Been ABUSED by Godswillgregson: 8:57am On May 15, 2019
A popular author called Brian Tracy in his best selling book "NO EXCUSE" talked about a period in his life where he totally came into agreement with his mind that nothing is going to change in his life if he chooses not to actualize changes through his mind and demonstrate it towards taking actions. He discovered that he's not going to make headways at any given time if he keeps hoping without deliberate actions.
At a point in my life, I was so confined to the norms surrounding me I relied so much on "GRACE" that has been abused through mental laziness, I was so handicapped to the point that I couldn't make a strong decision and watch it being actualized.
I felt so desirous to change my status quo, but i fear the process, I couldn't imagine myself getting used to a new way of living, trying to replace bad living habits with good ones, without knowing that it is the utmost characteristics of human nature to advance in Life.
At that point I came to realize that nothing is going to change in my life if I continue in my old habits that repels me from reaching my goals and aspirations.
I came into the conclusion that the moment of decision is the moment of destiny
In all my wandering, I discovered that I have waited for too long hoping that things will get better by themselves, I actually abused GRACE, I depended on an automated character mechanism which has deluded me from doing the needful. I discovered that we were saved through GRACE to work out our salvation unto perfection and actualize our God's given potentials. You can't keep dreaming all day, planning all day, and folding your hands hoping things will work out for you
You have to put Grace outside and work out results.
to be continued......
To be part of the DEN of CHAMPIONS Whatsapp group where you will get daily motivations, inspirations, powerful messages and meeting with right minds( iron sharpeneth iron), that would change your life, click on the what's app link below
https:///EyZtBAy5QlL783rb
wGaVQE

(1) (Reply)

Running Your Business The Smart Way With An ERP Software / Enugu Foxxymobile? Home Builder Industrial Commercial Residential Real Estate / No Need To Buy Multiple Sims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.