Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? (375 Views)

Trending Nigeria National Anthem In Yoruba Language (Video) / When Was The Last Time/year You Played A Banger/knockout During The Christmas Pe / Africa Children Punished And Asked To Sing The Chinese National Anthem (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by clive2u(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2019
Its been up to 5yrs i sang the national anthem. How abt you?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by Odetokun3(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2019
This morning
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2019
Unless it has been remixed with zanku beats

Not singing

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 15, 2019
Was it a thing during NYSC? I can't remember o.

Nothing to be proud about the country, so why bother?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by meobizy(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2019
After my matriculation in uni, never again.
That was a full fifteen years ago.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2019
on Sunday with my son
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by clive2u(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2019
meobizy:
After my matriculation in uni never again.
That was a full fifteen years ago.
mehn! Wil u even remember the lyrics there so?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sang The National Anthem? by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On May 15, 2019
clive2u:
mehn! Wil u even remember the lyrics there so?
Of course.
It's the second stanza I forgot after primary school.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Lagos Bickers Over Ooni’s Comment On Origin Of Igbo. / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Celebration of Otunba day in Ijebu Video and pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.