Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Ultimate Natural Remedy For Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Ultimate Natural Remedy For Stretch Marks (266 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Natural Remedy For Stretch Marks by Anselembobbyto: 10:15am On May 15, 2019
What is Stretch mark by the way?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain. This scar develops when the skin is stretches, and they aren’t a sign that something is wrong with your health.

Stretch marks appears in a red or purple line on the skin takes different textures around the skin. Although some Stretch marks fades on their own taking a lighter shade.

What Really Causes Stretch Marks?

Pregnancy - Pregnancy is one of main factor that causes or triggers Stretch Marks, this because when pregnancy occurs, the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow faster than your skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

puberty - During puberty stage there is a change in the body structure such such gaining more weight very quickly which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks.

Cortisone creams
- Applying skincare products that contains steroids over a long period of time, can trigger ugly Stretch Marks this is because steroids break down connective tissue in the skin.

What Are These Natural Ingredients That Can Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?

Although Stretch Marks cannot be permanently cleared, or gotten rid of, but with this effective ultimate Natural remedy for Stretch marks I'm about to disclose your Stretch Marks will be completely unnoticeable and blends with your skintone making it look completely unseen unless one takes a closer look

Follow this link to read full article on how to get rid of Stretch Marks with the ultimate natural remedy

(1) (Reply)

Affordably Priced Quality Men's Clothing / . / Find The Quality Office Uniforms In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.