Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mercy Johnson Wishes Husband A Happy Birthday With Beautiful Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Wishes Husband A Happy Birthday With Beautiful Words (281 Views)

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wishes Husband A Happy Birthday With Beautiful Words by Emmyloyalty: 11:46am On May 15, 2019
Mercy Johnson's husband, Prince Odi Okijie is a year older today and the actress celebrated him with beautiful words and shared a playful video to go with it.

She captioned the video:

This 24/7 shy shy hubby of mine,I am his wahala always I cant explain why,how or where but I love you....
I have seen the worst of you and the best of you....and still i choose both.... It's your birthday and I will not keep calm.....
HBD @princeodiokojie.....
Hey friends please say a prayer for my partner in all....

https://www.loyaltyupdates.com.ng/2019/05/mercy-johnson-wishes-husband-happy.html

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See What STONEBWOY Said To Shatta Wale During His Speech At Vgma / Nigerian Entertainers Don't Care About Their Health -ibinabo Fiberesima / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.