Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Suicide Is Selfish Solution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Is Selfish Solution (304 Views)

Suicide Is The Only Option. / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Is Selfish Solution by SKYQUEST(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2019
When someone commits suicide, a sole reason rarely explains it. It’s often the result of many complex factors in a very noisy but lonely world.
Suicide is never an excusable or righteous solution—no matter how great the temptation, how bad the situation, or how serious the condition. Suicide is a sin!
However it is very easy to judge people who commits suicide because you never have a clue of how they felt. You never know what horrible thoughts go through their mind!
Have you ever been sleep deprived, heavily depressed such that you literally feel the pain of sadness in your stomach or the thought of heavy desperation that makes you think there is just no way out because you are completely boxed to a corner?
Unfortunately, suicidal feelings do not respect anybody. I have read of at least 2 pastors who committed suicide and it hit me that not every vibrant souls are strong, not every smiling people are happy.
True confession, people don’t know I am suicidal because I look strong and when you see me you never have a clue about my state of mind, but the truth is, the feeling that you are down and out could be very unimaginable. On few occasions you takes step to end it all when you are overwhelmed with the feeling that you have lost your banking job, started some businesses and lost some N10 million naira in the process, got into debt, struggled hard to pay children school fees and house rent, make drastic adjustment on house rent and school fees and continues to struggle hard and sometimes finding it very hard to put food on the table for the family.
I am always able to survive those ‘‘end it now’’ moments because I believe suicide earthly ends your problems (at least momentarily) but creates bigger problems for your children, wife and loved ones. It ends your own crisis and triggers the beginning of new chapter of crisis in the life of your family members. So, suicide is very selfish solution!
The truth is we make some decisions that bring serious consequences and losses into our lives. We make mistakes that could alter the direction of our destiny. However, everyone makes mistakes and therefore everybody is busy dealing with the consequences of their mistakes. So, in reality nobody has your time, you just have to figure things out for yourself. You are responsible for you. But in all your actions and reactions, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Suicide Is Selfish Solution by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2019
DayoBengy647:
Read below it
Mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A Suicide Survivor's Note To Suicide Thinkers. / Nigerian Man Storm EFCC Office, Demand Immediate Release Of Nairamarley(video) / Federal University Of Technology (futo) Apprehends Thief During Practical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.