Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) (20636 Views)

Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Container Falls Off Its Truck At Warf Road Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 5:17pm On May 15, 2019
Creek Road was a prime location in Apapa, Lagos.

It was home to many maritime organizations.

That was before Apapa and the surrounding environs became notorious for bad roads, parked trucks, and traffic gridlocks.

Sadly, many of these organizations have relocated from that location.

Creek Road is an arterial road that is used to evacuate cargoes from the Apapa Port Complex.

The activities of cargo truck severely degraded Creek Road.

Thankfully, revival for the road is on its way.

Creek road will benefit from the reconstruction work that was recently approved by the Federal Government.

N72.9billionĀ  was approved for the reconstruction of roads from Creek Road-Tincan Island-Beach Land right through to Oworoshoki to the tollgate end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The project is a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model.

Dangote Group will fund the reconstruction project with the monies that it would have paid as tax.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-current-state-of-the-popular-creek-road-apapa-photos/

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by allsaint2000: 5:20pm On May 15, 2019
This is Creek Road? Unbelievable....

5 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by TheTourist: 5:26pm On May 15, 2019
What's going on here?! Totally unbelievable
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by megafaraday(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2019
This is sad! Sad!! Sad!!!
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Teewhy2: 5:54pm On May 15, 2019
Is this a major road or a dump site.
If you check the records that road might have been awarded thrice for rehabilitation and also marked completed.

15 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2019
Lasgidi dey fall my hand sometimes sha
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Bantino(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2019
Is it under construction? grin
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On May 16, 2019
It's simple.... That road has gone up the creek........ cheesy

NB: Be mindful when you name a road or location......

People in tabontabon, complaining of frequent armed robbery attacks.... ...

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2019
Dey should Biko work on the road o ,
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:49am On May 16, 2019
Tell me something new about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by inspire700(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2019
Lagosians and dirty are just 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by SeeNN: 9:59am On May 16, 2019
Ooh ...this is so bad .....unbelievable
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Wonderlabius: 10:00am On May 16, 2019
allsaint2000:
This is Creek Road? Unbelievable....
. Road constuction just commenced there.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by tolux247(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2019
...... autojosh ... constructions is going on there... na so you go dey cari fake news up n down....

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 10:11am On May 16, 2019
Revitalize other ports in the East and APAPA will be naturally decongested. Common sense and Nigerians are two parrallel lines that never meet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2019
No one violets the law of nature and goes scot-free. The Nigerian government secret policy and marked hatred for development in some parts of the country is what is playing out here. Unfortunately it will continue until the laws and principles of nature are fully adopted. Nature is love,fairness,equity and justice.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Wonderlabius: 10:14am On May 16, 2019
What of wharf road that trailer that suppose to leave now turned to packing space. Though tbey claimed that they paid fir packing sha. Chech from NPA gates tk area B. They are always there make it difficult for other road users to move. They turn there to one way because some trailers decides to pack with loads because they are not in haste to leave apapa.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by tolux247(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Revitalize other ports in the East and APAPA will be naturally decongested. Common sense and Nigerians are two parrallel lines that never meet.

No importer will try to clear is goods in the East cos d bill dey always *3 of the amount to clear in lagos

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 10:20am On May 16, 2019
tolux247:

No importer will try to clear is goods in the East cos d bill dey always *3 of the amount to clear in lagos

It's as an infrastructural issue, that can be tidied up. It's common sense. Even Cameroonian ports are located after Eastern ports, why are the Cameroonians not facing same issues.

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2019
Rubbish

I visited my bro house and every drum at the gate and some areas in their street in fact every nook and cranny is filled and littered with refuse dumps
I asked him what happened and he said ambode is the dirtiest governor of Lagos state angry
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2019
Autojosh! Zombies will come for u again o.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:40am On May 16, 2019
qualityGod:
Rubbish

I visited my bro house and every drum at the gate and some areas in their street in fact every nook and cranny is filled and littered with refuse dumps
I asked him what happened and he said ambode is the dirtiest governor of Lagos state angry
Apapa is like a dump site, every street and major road is littered with refuse.
I was surprised when someone told me "Apapa is even clean" there are some areas in Lagos 3X dirtier than Apapa.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by tolux247(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2019
Not about the infrastructure.... its about the total cost of clearing your goods..... talking about d amount d clearing agent will charge you

MorufuAtanda:

It's as an infrastructural issue, that can be tidied up. It's common sense. Even Cameroonian ports are located after Eastern ports, why are the Cameroonians not facing same issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations / Benson Biodun Alabi's Canadian Drivers License Lost & Found At Ikeja / Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.