Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info (17052 Views)

Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure / Any Contact From Egypt To Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by oyewolejos(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
Please does anyone have an idea whether Royal Air Maroc has a booking office in Abuja?
Have been trying to get in touch with them but all to no avail.
Even if i can get their booking office phone number in Lagos i will pick it from there.

Your reasonable reply will be appreciated
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Meddler(f): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2010
There's no Royal Air Moroc office in Nigeria. There's one in Ghana though but not in naija
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by highpro: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
There is a royal Air Maroc office in Lagos at AKIN ADESOLA. The office is on the same building with Tetrazini. But for now i dont have their Number.
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Meddler(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
are u sure? I flew with royal air Maroc in August and was told that they did not have an office in Nigeria undecided
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by MrsSiena1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
Yes they do have an office here is the address and phone number:

TETRAZZINI BUILDING, 1ST FLOOR, 2 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND .

PHONE NO. 9043081-84
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by oyewolejos(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Yes they do have an office here is the address and phone number:

TETRAZZINI BUILDING, 1ST FLOOR, 2 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND .

PHONE NO. 9043081-84

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by MrsSiena1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
No probs.
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by OpsE1: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Guys, be warned.Those air royal maroc guys are lousy.There is complaints of missing lugages on every flight, in addition, the guys at Casablanca are fond of breaking into lugages, several complaints have been made on that too and keep coming.Be careful in selecting them. This is from experience
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Fogman(m): 5:23am On Jul 31, 2011
Ops E:

Guys, be warned.Those air royal maroc guys are lousy.There is complaints of missing lugages on every flight, in addition, the guys at Casablanca are fond of breaking into lugages, several complaints have been made on that too and keep coming.Be careful in selecting them. This is from experience
Cheers

Thanks for sharing this important info. Prospective passengers, pls be warned!
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by gowaga68: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
any new development on this airline?
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by BrTune: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
OpsE1:
Cheers
Ha! Thanks 4 the info, and me that dnt like stress to think I almost bookd their flight sef..
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by breachrepairs: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello Everyone, Any updates on this airline?
Are they better?
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by benpedro(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Don't even give it a thought. The Arab bastards would even cancel your authentic visa(as in confirmed visa you walked to the embassy yourself to get) at their stop-over in Casablanca before you reach your destination saying it is a fake visa.
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Savicog(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Royal Airmaroc is a nightmare especially at transit in Casablanca airport. Those racists immigration officers stopped my flight to Amsterdam 2 months ago claiming that my Nigerian international passport is fake. Just imagine that! The same passport that has my Europe residence permit and I flew into Nigeria with it. Sadly enough they seized it and returned me back to Nigeria. And I'm still stranded here in Nigeria waiting for them to return my passport to Nigeria immigration Service (NIS). Does anyone know what I can do? I'm really fed up wasting my time here.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by nuellag: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
please friends
do anyone know how much is flirt from Abuja to morroco?
or
Lagos to morroco ?
please I need to know because my brother is planning to travel but we want to know first how much they are collecting from here to that place
thanks in advance
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Pekadust: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Have you found out Nutella ..i can't find their number onlune
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by vibrant99(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is a serious allegation but as long as it’s out naija people , Una fit do anything for this life !
I can not even vouch for a Nigerians on travel issues

Savicog:
Royal Airmaroc is a nightmare especially at transit in Casablanca airport. Those racists immigration officers stopped my flight to Amsterdam 2 months ago claiming that my Nigerian international passport is fake. Just imagine that! The same passport that has my Europe residence permit and I flew into Nigeria with it. Sadly enough they seized it and returned me back to Nigeria. And I'm still stranded here in Nigeria waiting for them to return my passport to Nigeria immigration Service (NIS). Does anyone know what I can do? I'm really fed up wasting my time here.
Re: Royal Air Maroc. Any Contact Info by Lucy245: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Meddler:
are u sure? I flew with royal air Maroc in August and was told that they did not have an office in Nigeria undecided

Hi there, sorry to bother you. Just wanted to ask if you were required to submit the COVID-19 test results at the airport, Heard some airlines require it. Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has LASG Not Taken Advantage Of This Mode Of Transport 2 Decongest The Roads / Shocking Article About Dubai / Fire Outbreak At Pako Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.