Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Mini Importation Training With Reliable Procurement Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Training With Reliable Procurement Agent (294 Views)

Find A Reliable Procurement Brand From China( Import From China To Nigeria) / Funkam Logistics (shipping and procurement Agent 100% legit / Pls I Need A Reliable Procurement Agent, I Want To Buy From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Training With Reliable Procurement Agent by Realcash224(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2019
Have you be looking for financial breakthrough, or your current income not sufficient enough to give you financial independent?
Join our next mini importation training through WhatsApp on 22/05/2019 time is 7:pm
Training fee is #2000.
You will learn A to Z of mini importation, you will be register with my reliable procurement and shipping agent in chaina with traceable Nigeria address.
How to track your goods from the point of order until you receive you goods.
How to use my procurement agent web to place your order without chinese language barrier and lot more.
Call 08080250316 for payment details

Re: Mini Importation Training With Reliable Procurement Agent by Realcash224(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Recommend A Good Delivery Company For Me / Customers Win N59m In Access Bank’s Diamondxtra Savings Scheme / Dangote Retains Rank As The Number One Most Admired Brand In African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.