Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

JAMB 2019 Results Online Checking Steps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JAMB 2019 Results Online Checking Steps (309 Views)

Checking Into Checking Out Your Credit Report / Checking Up On Someone (funny Dude) / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Results Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 Results Online Checking Steps by Cyrilbenz(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2019
JAMB Results 2019 Online Checking Steps | www.jamb.org.ng Result – First of all, I will like to wish every candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) a very big congratulations for successful release of results. Please you can proceed below for your UTME Results 2019 Online Checking

We understand the importance of checking your 2019 UTME Result because that happens to be the next thing that comes to every candidate’s mind after successful EXAM like this.

However, I guess you already know that You can now check your UTME Result online yourself without the use of a scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE!

So without taking much time here again, kindly follow the steps outlined below that will help you access your 2019 UTME Results or JAMB 2019/2020 Result

UTME Results 2019 Online Checking Steps

Below are the 4 simple steps to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

STEP 1.
Go to UTME result checking portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.

STEP 2.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.

STEP 3.
Click on ‘Check My Results’.

STEP 4.
The portal will load your result if it’s ready.

So here you go, with is STEPS UTME Results 2019 Online Checking will never be a problem for you. So you can use it to check yours or your Friend JAMB Results too.

In Summary

you must understand that UTME results are released in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. So you have to check back later.

Remember to use the comment box below in asking any of your questions for possible solutions.

https://www.mp3verse.com.ng/2019/05/jamb-2019-results-online-checking-steps.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Architectural Building / Nigerian Man Cries Out As He Fails To Find A Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.