Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings (1220 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by MrHandsome2013: 8:39pm On May 16, 2019
I have been teaching in a private school for over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have been able to save that token of 50k and is time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have ND in computer science.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by dawnomike(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2019
Keep your 50k, you earn it with your sweat... can you work in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by MrHandsome2013: 8:58pm On May 16, 2019
dawnomike:
I am in a remote area in delta state but i can relocate and ready to work.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by dawnomike(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I am in a remote area in delta state but i can relocate and ready to work.
Where in delta state?
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by iTearHerToto: 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
You might just be presenting yourself as a potential Asun for a desperately Hungry Skull miner

Be warned angry

6 Likes

Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by azelab: 9:24pm On May 16, 2019
dawnomike:
Good evening , please I am in Ibadan and presently I am looking for job in Ibadan . I would be very grateful if you could be of assistance to me to secure job .

I hold both OND and B.Sc certificate in statistics .
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Damfostopper(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019
dawnomike:
Goodmorning.......please o..... I can work in Ibadan..... I just finishing serving in Ibadan 2months ago...... Health information Management..... HND
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by dogtails(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I have been teaching in a private school for
over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have
been able to save that token of 50k and is
time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have
ND in computer science.
Interested in a marketing job of 50k in lag drop ur number

1 Like

Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by iconceptsnig: 8:50am On May 17, 2019
dawnomike:

I am currently out of job and I live in Ibadan. I have HND in Computer Science and many working experience too.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by mancheeutd(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2019
Use the 50k to buy umbrella and table PM me I'll give you free pos with no any hidden charges get a location transact with your 50k and save 4k daily you know how much you would have saved after 30days provided you are discipline

3 Likes

Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by WisdomN(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2019
Pls this my number, what's the marketing all about,,
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Hennyola(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2019
dawnomike:

What's the job all about, if you care to share?
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Monday60655(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2019
mancheeutd:
Use the 50k to buy umbrella and table PM me I'll give you free pos with no any hidden charges get a location transact with your 50k and save 4k daily you know how much you would have saved after 30days provided you are discipline
I wish you could be of help and put me through more, I will be grateful
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Slickbishop(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2019
dawnomike:
I am very much interested.i can work in any part of Nigeria
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by MrHandsome2013: 2:26pm On May 17, 2019
dawnomike:
Where in delta state?
.. Issele uku
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by rottable(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2019
dogtails:
Interested in a marketing job of 50k in lag drop ur number
I'm interested, I stay at Ketu (Lagos).
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by rottable(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2019
mancheeutd:
I'm interested, in my area there is only one bank there, the ATM doesn't work every time. Pls, enlighten me plssss
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by azelab: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
mancheeutd:
I would be grateful if you could assist me with a pos , I already have a lot of experience on using pos for mobile transactions. and I could avoid the starting amount of #50k.

I look forward to hear from you , my WhatsApp line is 08138038050.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by xtianh(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I have been teaching in a private school for
over a year with a salary of 10k.. I have
been able to save that token of 50k and is
time for me to quit the teaching job.. I have
ND in computer science.

keep your money. whatsapp me on 07065774276
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
You get 10k? For teaching in a private school? Even teachers in public schools get more than that, Hell! Our security guard gets more than that!! How can you agree to teach for that small money?
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Nknate: 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
mancheeutd:
nice suggestion dear, POS business is the ultimate now am a living testimony to it
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by ThothHermes: 8:57pm On May 17, 2019
mhd5757:
You get 10k? For teaching in a private school? Even teachers in public schools get more than that, Hell! Our security guard gets more than that!! How can you agree to teach for that small money?
Hungry never catch you before that's why you dey ask.
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by UEDIBO: 9:15pm On May 17, 2019
i am interested
mancheeutd:
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by Nknate: 9:47pm On May 17, 2019
UEDIBO:
i am interested
you can pm me shaa, if anyone is interested in this pos matter feel free to pm me am at your service and I promise you, there won't be any regret about it. Most of my friends without a job earns their living from POS business with a little start up capital
Re: Get Me A Job And Collect My 50k Entire Savings by tttmar(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
Nknate:
you can pm me shaa, if anyone is interested in this pos matter feel free to pm me am at your service and I promise you, there won't be any regret about it. Most of my friends without a job earns their living from POS business with a little start up capital
Please I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Job For Production Supervisor At Ascentech Salary N100,000 -120,000 Monthly. / Latest ICPC Recruitment 2020 Multiple Positions / NDLEA Recruitment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.