Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pure Water Biz In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (5774 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by promise72(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2007
Can someone pls update me on the pure water business in Nigeria at present. Profitability? Challenges? etc. Any other input will be appreciated.
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by uspry1(f): 6:43am On May 04, 2007
Yesterday morning (5/3/07), i just chat one of NL member who happened to be the owner of family biz selling purified bottled water in the area of ikea (spelled), Lagos. I just make new friendship.

He said it is hottest marketing in 9ja biz. Well you are too late to propose ideal biz.
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by adviceme(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
START PURE / TABLE WATER BUSINESS AND MAKE PROFIT

Start Pure Water Business in Nigeria for as Low as N400,000.... Contact us now on: 07066318644... Consult us Now!!!

MARTHA DEI WATER SERVICES(a Subsidiary of Austin- Osinachi Industries Ltd), an Executive of the Association of Table Water Producers(ATWAP), Alimosho/Ejigbo Branch(Zone), Lagos State; and a consortium of Water Leading Professionals and Technology Experts / NAFDAC Consultants in Nigeria. We handle every aspect of water production line from machinery and installation, to analysis, treatment, registration, distribution and packaging. We have tutored many clients from across the country, West and Central Africa on water production and packaging.

Water production and packaging has been one of the most lucrative businesses that we have researched into and found very viable for all who want to become wealthy.

We offer the right knowledge and training to individuals and corporate entities who want to succeed in the industry. 75% of those who enter the business without proper training, pull out within 24 months with burnt fingers. So good training is essential for success.

Go through the website to view our services and training programmes at www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

News Alert::::::::::: Distributors wanted urgently...

Contact us today

Admin Annex:

Austin - Osinachi Ind Ltd

Martha Dei House
Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria

Tel:+2347066318644 (From Outside Nigeria)

Tel:07066318644 (Within Nigeria)

Email: info@gdrexpert.com

OTHER BONUSES:

IF YOU ATTEND OUR TRAINING - WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR FREE

Factory Location
Production Equipment & Machineries
Factory Building
Registeration with NAFDAC
Good Business Plan
Treated water analysis from a sunk bolehole
sample Nylon Sachets and Pet bottles for use
Factory Facilites
Production Office / Room
Factory Utilities
Free Consultancy
Cost Analysis Consideration
Logistics
Others / E.t.c
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Mayani1: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Distributors needed urgently for fast selling pure water around Oregun, Ojota and environs. Please call 08141905875 or 08028017396 if interested. Competitive distributor price guaranteed. Hurry!!!
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by DeeWan: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm about to rent a pure water factory but the challenge I have is that I don't have a truck or vehicle to move the packaged water to buyers. Is there anyone who wants to partner me on this or provide the vehicle and I pay back at an agreed price?
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mayani1:
Distributors needed urgently for fast selling pure water around Oregun, Ojota and environs. Please call 08141905875 or 08028017396 if interested. Competitive distributor price guaranteed. Hurry!!!

Hi, can I come for ur scrap sachet?
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
DeeWan:
I'm about to rent a pure water factory but the challenge I have is that I don't have a truck or vehicle to move the packaged water to buyers. Is there anyone who wants to partner me on this or provide the vehicle and I pay back at an agreed price?

Can I come for ur scrap sachet?
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
adviceme:

Start Pure Water Business in Nigeria for as Low as N400,000.... Contact us now on: 07066318644... Consult us Now!!!

MARTHA DEI WATER SERVICES(a Subsidiary of Austin- Osinachi Industries Ltd), an Executive of the Association of Table Water Producers(ATWAP), Alimosho/Ejigbo Branch(Zone), Lagos State; and a consortium of Water Leading Professionals and Technology Experts / NAFDAC Consultants in Nigeria. We handle every aspect of water production line from machinery and installation, to analysis, treatment, registration, distribution and packaging. We have tutored many clients from across the country, West and Central Africa on water production and packaging.

Water production and packaging has been one of the most lucrative businesses that we have researched into and found very viable for all who want to become wealthy.

We offer the right knowledge and training to individuals and corporate entities who want to succeed in the industry. 75% of those who enter the business without proper training, pull out within 24 months with burnt fingers. So good training is essential for success.

Go through the website to view our services and training programmes at www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

Contact us today

Admin Annex:

Martha Dei House
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria

OTHER BONUSES:

IF YOU ATTEND OUR TRAINING - WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR FREE

Factory Location
Factory Building
Good Business Plan
Factory Facilites
Production Office / Room
Factory Utilities
Free Consultancy
Logistics
Others / E.t.c
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
adviceme:

Contact us today

Admin Annex:

Martha Dei House
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria

OTHER BONUSES:

Factory Location
Factory Building
Good Business Plan
Factory Facilites
Production Office / Room
Factory Utilities
Free Consultancy
Logistics
Others / E.t.c

Can u pls link me to pure water factory where I can get sachets as scrap in Lagos..
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by bomolu: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Carmal90:

Can u pls link me to pure water factory where I can get sachets as scrap in Lagos..
Carmal90:

Hello I have a huge pile of scrap water nylons. Call me 08134455888
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by bomolu: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Carmal90:

Hi, can I come for ur scrap sachet?

Carmal90, I have a huge pile of pure water scrap nylon. Call or whatsapp me 08134455888
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2018
It's booming in Lagos. How about places like Uyo?
Re: Pure Water Biz In Nigeria by Flex10: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello, pls av been planing on converting my already built bungalow on half plot if land in Ogun state.
Pls, can I be linked up with an installer to assist in ascertaining if the space will be enough to start the business and other requirements.
Admin and the group at large kindly assist your man with any write up on this business that u feel will assist.
My mail is ayenifemi29@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08131123253

(1) (Reply)

Annuity Funds Hit N170bn As 9 Insurers Resume Business / Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan / Plain And Pattern English Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.