Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment (17735 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by MrGidifeed: 11:01pm On May 16, 2019
Christian Chukwu, the former captain of the old Green Eagles and ex-coach of the Super Eagles has arrived in the United Kingdom (UK) for medical treatment.

Chukwu travelled with his wife aboard a Virgin Atlantic Airline flight from Lagos and his arrival was confirmed in a statement on Thursday by the Director of Communications of the Nigeria Football Federation, Ademola Olajire.

According to Olajire, the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, arranged for an appointment for the Nigerian legend with a renowned cardiologist in London.

“I am very happy with the efforts of the Nigeria Football Federation through the President, Mr Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

He has proved that he is truly the father of Nigerian Football. I am also grateful for the support and prayers of other Nigerians.

“It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling. The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”

Chukwu was quoted as saying.Olajire said Chukwu and wife were seen off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by a Member of the NFF Executive Committee and Chairman of the Nigeria Women Football League, Aisha Falode and protocol officials of the federation

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/16/ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu-arrives-london-for-treatment/

2 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by xilixr: 5:26am On May 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by iornenge81(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by darlous(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by tbaba1234: 5:29am On May 17, 2019
"Chairman" Christian Chukwu, get well soon

10 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by saheedbadmus(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2019
olorun oba majeki ase areh o

9 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Sirjohn84(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2019
Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On May 17, 2019
Get well soon Mr Christian.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Lawalemi(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2019
Na that woman finish that baba o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by KingBelieve: 5:52am On May 17, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Gosj01(m): 5:53am On May 17, 2019
Get well soon!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by ochiosa(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2019
Thanks to Nigerians for the support, make them please try check fregene the goalkeeper during chukwu's time because the man is down with illness too.

4 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by kolafolabi(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2019
Get well soon sir

2 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by chimeziedickson: 6:04am On May 17, 2019
Wish u well sir...

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Btruth: 6:05am On May 17, 2019
....his treatments will go well in Jesus name. All the drugs that will be administer to his body shall go well with his body in Jesus name.

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by okadoo: 6:11am On May 17, 2019
Wishing you a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by chii8(f): 6:25am On May 17, 2019
Thank God for provision.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by enemyofprogress: 6:32am On May 17, 2019
Christian Chukwu the best goalkeeper that Nigeria ever produced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by StoneLucifer: 6:49am On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Obviously u were born in this new millenium. Oya go and play with sand, Indomie generation..

14 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by unitysheart(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2019
saheedbadmus:
olorun oba majeki ase areh o
amin eledua

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by unitysheart(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Enemy of Chairman Chukwu spotted : grin

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Your monica says it all; ENEMY jatijati

1 Like

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Chikpat(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2019
Waist pain ke...your wife sabi the thing o
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by stagger: 7:16am On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Chukwu was a central defender. A number 5; a libero. The first Nigerian captain to lift the AFCON trophy and the Cup Winners Cup with Rangers in 1977.

2 Likes

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by victorazyvictor(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Christian Chukwu, the former captain of the old Green Eagles and ex-coach of the Super Eagles has arrived in the United Kingdom (UK) for medical treatment.

Chukwu travelled with his wife aboard a Virgin Atlantic Airline flight from Lagos and his arrival was confirmed in a statement on Thursday by the Director of Communications of the Nigeria Football Federation, Ademola Olajire.

According to Olajire, the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, arranged for an appointment for the Nigerian legend with a renowned cardiologist in London.

“I am very happy with the efforts of the Nigeria Football Federation through the President, Mr Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

He has proved that he is truly the father of Nigerian Football. I am also grateful for the support and prayers of other Nigerians.

“It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling. The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”

Chukwu was quoted as saying.Olajire said Chukwu and wife were seen off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by a Member of the NFF Executive Committee and Chairman of the Nigeria Women Football League, Aisha Falode and protocol officials of the federation

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/16/ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu-arrives-london-for-treatment/

Bros e!
Plz, is there no hospital in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

12th Biennial Nigeria Police Games Opening Ceremony In Awka (photos) / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / Nigeria Improves In FIFA World Ranking Without Going To 2015 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.