Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Are You Interested In Learning Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Learning Trading? (838 Views)

Are you Interested In Starting Affiliate Marketing? Click Here. / Are You Interested In A Lucrative Business Within The Comfort Of Your Home? / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by greatnaija01: 12:58am On May 17, 2019
In these days and times criptokorency(spelling is Intentional pls ) is the FUTURE.

We have to help ourselves else no one will do it for us. I believe many Nigerians on Nairaland are really ready to grow a community here that helps each other achieve great things together.

Digital currency is the way Yet many who are traders rarely teach and those who teach charge too high for it a nd do not go deep enough.

I would like to know those who are interested in learning from scratch and begin making simple cash as low as $20 daily OR weekly from their phones or laptops.

Its really simple.
PLEASE, if you are good in trading and are willing to teach it for FREEEEEEE...... kindly PM me and lets help everyone TOGETHER.
Drop a comment to show interest. pls do not drop numbers or emails o.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by sunnyking09(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2019
Iam interested
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by samfaj(m): 5:14am On May 17, 2019
Am interested!
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by okeboy1: 8:10pm On May 17, 2019
If you are interested in Trading with a Real American Hedge Fund drop me a line.

You are seriously wasting your time chasing that bitcoin garbage.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by blessedvisky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
greatnaija01:
In these days and times criptokorency(spelling is Intentional pls ) is the FUTURE.

We have to help ourselves else no one will do it for us. I believe many Nigerians on Nairaland are really ready to grow a community here that helps each other achieve great things together.

Digital currency is the way Yet many who are traders rarely teach and those who teach charge too high for it a nd do not go deep enough.

I would like to know those who are interested in learning from scratch and begin making simple cash as low as $20 daily OR weekly from their phones or laptops.

Its really simple.
PLEASE, if you are good in trading and are willing to teach it for FREEEEEEE...... kindly PM me and lets help everyone TOGETHER.
Drop a comment to show interest. pls do not drop numbers or emails o.

Interested
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by emilfischer(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by Ejuna80: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by Lotel: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Interested
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2019
greatnaija01 What's the meaning of all these na... What exchange do u use & what is the most secured wallet?
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by greatnaija01: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2019
I keep my money in popular EXCHANGES that you already know... or MINING POOLS like EOBOT to buy more GHS and MINE all the coins they offer.

hope I have answered you boss.?
dairykidd:
greatnaija01 What's the meaning of all these na... What exchange do u use & what is the most secured wallet?
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by viczo(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Are You Interested In Learning Trading? by clintonsparkz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
sunnyking09:
Iam interested
sent u a pm, old reply it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Fully Equipped Laundry Shop For Sale / You Can Build This Modern 3bedroom Bungalow Model With 6.5m / Ghana Games Violation: Court Permits Western Lotto To Search 23 Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.