Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Microfinance Bank Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Microfinance Bank Software (1354 Views)

Microfinance Bank Software WANTED!!! / Microfinance Bank Software Needed / Community Bank Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microfinance Bank Software by talktome: 8:55am On May 04, 2007
Hi all! I need a fully functional Microfinance Bank Software that meets CBN standards urgently! Good Business for any one who can provide it!
You can do me a personal mail on talktom2007@yahoo.com
Re: Microfinance Bank Software by layi(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2007
Your email is wrong
I can hook u up.
Re: Microfinance Bank Software by wisemikky(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2007
hey,
ur email addy is jinxed but you can call me and we'd hook you up with an already developed or better still, a fresher version of such an application.
my mobile is 08077768096
Re: Microfinance Bank Software by eni11g: 8:45am On May 31, 2013
Vino Banking Professional - The Newly Improved Most Effective Software For MicroFinance Banks

Vino Banking was introduced into the Nigerian Market in 2006 to the then community banks.Viral computers inc is really hitting the MicroFinance Bank's Market with the Superb multi - Feature Vino Banking Professional .

Vino Banking Professional: This Software Computerizes all operations in the MicroFinance Banks and as an indigenous software, it can always be customized to meet all the individual activities of your MicroFinance Bank.Vino Banking Professional can be installed over a wide network and has no limit of users at any particular time.

The Existing Modules Includes : Savings , Withdrawals , Banking Module , Bank's Expenses Module , Asset Management , Loan Management , Marketer's Module, Staff Payroll , General Ledger - chart of account , Journal entry , edit and approval , Balance upload , Transaction listing , Trial Balance , Profit and Loss , Balance Sheet e.t.c

Vino HR + Manpower , Interest Declaration , Statement of Account and Customer's Ledger , Special Savings and Loans , Security , Log Trail , Transaction Trail , Highly secured Approval Levels, Automated Database Backup, Automatic generated CBN EFASS Reports e.t.c and unlimited Query Reports of all these Modules.

The Vino Banking Professional is described as a whole complete package that completely takes care of all existing and yet to be existing challenges of a growing MicroFinance Bank.

The Vino HR + Manpower is a new software product of Viral Computers and it handles the HR Problems effectively.It serves as a 24hr monitor of all staffs and gathers information of the staff's job description and challenges to the HR Desk from time to time.

Other Extras Includes : Vino Messenger , Vino Calender , Vino Alarm and Reminder , Vino Timer Update e.t.c

Viral Computers Can Boast of the Effectiveness and Uniqueness of the Software to a long list of Bank's currently using our different Version of the Vino Banking Software.

We also provide 3 Months free internal software and system support to all our client's and with Vino Banking Professional you can always add new Features to meet your Bank's need in the nearest future.

We are ready to give a comprehensive details and Demo of the Vino Banking Professional to administer your confidence in this software.

You can also send your enquiry messages to gbolahan@viralcomputers.com or visit www.viralcomputers.com or call 08030785155
Eniodunmo Gbolahan
Viral Computers Inc
Re: Microfinance Bank Software by javadoctor(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
FishNet Banking Solution,
Built in java 2 enterprise edition (jsr 316), includes ejb web services,soa and soap web services ,online banking portal for customers,currently deployed @Union microfinance bank Osun state,and is fully operational and affordable.cal me 08068063094
Johnson Eyo

(1) (Reply)

Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net / Oca Dumps Izo 007! / Needed: A Webbased Software Dat Takes Pic Wen U Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.