Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (74252 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / Check Out These Slay Mamas Ankara Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by gistvicconnects: 9:54am On May 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady shares a video of her once getting a nose piercing as she urge to get another one. Gistvic Reports.

The lady was seen squeezing her face as she was almost at tears when been pierced with the needle.

She wrote:
"Just saw the video of me getting my piercing done on my insta and I wanna get another piercing �"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/what-slay-mamas-pass-through-to-get.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by StrikeBack(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2019
cool

Glorified Olosho.

Symptoms.

Leg Chains
Nose piercing
Multiple nose rings.

Don't argue with me

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Nobody: 10:06am On May 17, 2019
na dem

33 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by mcjohny(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2019
na dem

19 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Easybela(f): 11:18am On May 17, 2019
women secretly pass through a lot just to look beautiful, even d hair we make is pain,d high heel we put on na wahala,4get d tight nice jean we put on,if only u no how sufforcating some clothes u admire on women are on them ,what of those going 4 bum and breast enlargement,etc,behind d beautiful faces,one pain or d other is there.yet we go out about with smiles pretending like all is well grin grin grin.
If we can endure other things the way we endure "beauty pains" this world would be a nice place

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Auladimeji(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2019
Women pass through a lot just for Men to get their attention, yet they claim women rules the World e.g Useless Toton dike

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Lincoln275(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2019
Hmmm! Like I care
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by obojememe: 12:54pm On May 17, 2019
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Blacknote: 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Pabloosas(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by sod09(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
who send them message grin grin, all for men to notice

1 Like

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Lamasta(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
I do not have any Bleep left to give grin

2 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Meskaofficial1(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2019
if only they can pierce their brains into creativity mode

16 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by mimilogistics: 12:56pm On May 17, 2019
Terrible!! angry

Hello beautiful Nairalanders, it is my pleasure to announce to you all that your chosen China to the world logistics partner; Mimi Logistics can now help you to buy in China and ship to Dubai at the most unbeatable shipping rate ever!

Buy in China and ship to Dubai without stress!

Let Mimi Logistics handle your logistics and delivery needs while you focus on promoting your products and services to help you grow faster!

Feel free to contact or chat us for details:

E-mail: mimilogisticsng @ gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by flex04(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2019
Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by Hadampson(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2019
Women get problem i swear

Just because of guys angry

2 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by tillaman(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
Mods should do something about those 2 assholes posting bet tickets and Ponzi scam

3 Likes

Re: What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing by tillaman(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2019
How is she a slay queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.