Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) (729 Views)

Importance Of Reflecting On The Meaning Of The Holy Qur'an This Ramadan / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by dominique(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
Assalamualaykum waramotullah wabarakatu,

How far have we prepared for Ramadan?

While we are busy getting foodstuffs, eid wears, hampers and many more some people do not have anything to eat and would still have to fast in the month of Ramadan.

Muslimahs connect is providing an opportunity to feed the fasting Muslims.

Allah said in Quran 47 verse 7
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ

O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

It was narrated that Zayd ibn Khaalid al-Juhani said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever gives iftaar to one who is fasting will have a reward like his, without that detracting from the reward of the fasting person in the slightest.”

Assist the course of Allah and earn bountiful rewards.

Donate to our account so we can reach out to every Muslim who needs it.

You can also refer us to communities who needs it.

May Allah reward us all abundantly.

Account to pay to:
FCMB
Shittu Zainab

Plesse Donate generously and share with other people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by Addme: 12:24pm On May 27, 2019
dominique I sent you a mail.
Re: Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by dominique(f): 5:27pm On May 27, 2019
Addme:
dominiqe
I sent you a mail.

Sorry just seeing this, I've replied you
Re: Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by dominique(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm

There's no better time to donate towards the cause of Allah than this Ramadan period. May he enrich your pockets and bless you in more ways than you can imagine as you donate towards this worthy cause.

Account to pay to:
FCMB
Shittu Zainab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by Addme: 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
dominique:

Sorry just seeing this, I've replied you
Replied.
Re: Kindly Donate Towards A Worthy Cause This Ramadan (photos) by ummsulaym(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ma Shaa Allah! Muslimah Connect is doing quite admirably and going places bi idhniLlah. Zainab is a queen in my world kiss

More grease to her elbow, yours; Dominique and every other helper and caller to goodness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moslem Hygiene / Why few Group Of pple Out Of Muslim religion Fightin Holy War In D Name Of Allah / Jizyah And A Concept Of Liberty... Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.