Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay. (825 Views)

How To Pay On Play Store With Opay? / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / Make More Money With Opay Mobile Money.to Pay Bills For Free . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay. by jargz: 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
HI guys, Opera group of companies just dropped something big in Nigeria called Opay. It works more like quick teller, paga and the likes. For all you business owners that has been looking for a cheap or affordable way to add POS to your timeline, I think this is the one for you. They started operation some months ago. You can fill out the form. Drop your WhatsApp contact so I can send you the link to fill the form. It is absolutely free

Re: Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay. by IWealthCreator: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
Is that a baxibox in the picture.
Does one still need a baxibox with the existence of Opay?

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Word Zanku By Celebrity Zlatan Ibile / A Worm Snake I Found. / Help! How Do I Identify My Nin Number On The National Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.