Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What To Do When Nothing Is Working By Theaniekanumana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When Nothing Is Working By Theaniekanumana (172 Views)

Gtb Bank Card Not Working,what Other Bank Is Working? / Is Working A Job The Best For Young Nigerians? / This Is Incredible!!! It Is Working For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Nothing Is Working By Theaniekanumana by Anelkanu2: 3:29pm On May 17, 2019
What To Do When Nothing Is Working

By TheAniekanUmana

"One of the most difficult things to manage in your life is what to do when you fall." More often than not, people always ask me why the majority of my role models are part of the 1% club. Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, JK Rowling, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jack Ma, T. D. Jakes, Les Brown, Jim Rohn, Aliko Dangote, Earl Nightingale etc. For a while, I thought it was because of the wealth, I mean, "You're the average of the five people you spend the most time with" And to be honest, I've always wanted to be as wealthy if not more prosperous than them. Don't get me wrong, I still do, but recently, I have come to realise that the reason I spend so much time listening and studying these winners is that they have made it through something we're all going through. Maybe not on the same scale but you'll agree that falling is the most challenging thing we have to deal with in life. So, what do you do when everything you do does not seem to work?

I have always been adventurous, a risk addict and a lover of challenges, if you may. Going the most travelled path has never been my strongest suit and as much as the world glorifies the square pegs in round holes, what we don't hear about is that to finally fit in, square pegs have to shed a piece of themselves. A mentor once told time that of 10 chances you take, 9 of them will fail and I only just confirmed the truth in the statement. I'm not an expert on failure, but here's one thing I learned a couple of days ago. I was determined to find out what to do after a massive fall, and as always, I couldn't find the answers in this realm and so I decided to try another domain, it was revealed to me in my sleep that the one thing we can keep doing when we fail or fall is to KEEP DREAMING BIG. Funny right? But I have discovered that most people don't achieve anything worthwhile in life because they give up too soon. You may have failed in the past, and you think you probably lost everything, but you didn't. You have your life and trust me when I say this, you are one of the lucky ones. Don't give up and keep dreaming big.

"Longevity isn't just a privilege, it's an opportunity" By TheAniekanUmana

I want to know, what dreams do you have or are you going to reactivate. Talk me by clicking this link /2347061554392.

To find out how to reactivate your dreams, Read https://www.theaniekanumana.com/2019/05/7-steps-to-win-every-battle-every-time.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Develop Your Trading Plan / Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy (TOEFL GRE PTE..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.