Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,507 members, 7,857,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection (764 Views)

Anybody Dealing With Urinary Track Infection Or Has Deal With It Before / Natural Antibiotic For Urinary Track Infection And Vaginal Infection / Urinary Track Infections (UTI): How To Diagnose And Treat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by akindayo12(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2019
Please I need help of someone who has similar experience.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by Prec1ous(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2019
What are your symptoms
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by healthpriority: 7:33am On May 18, 2019
akindayo12:
Hello,
Do you urinate frequently?
Do you feel pain while urinating?
Or does your urine come with a foul smell and with a deep colour?
Pls click on the WhatsApp link below...let's discuss further
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by AngryParrot1: 2:57pm On May 18, 2019
akindayo12:
Follow this approach. Bacteria are living things. So they must eat. Their food inside ur body are toxins, and all other nyama nyama. Do a total detox, which should include intermittent fasting, and switch to a natural & wholesome diet. This should deny them food, & strengthen ur immune. After 2-3 months, infection must go.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by akindayo12(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Follow this approach. Bacteria are living things. So they must eat. Their food inside ur body are toxins, and all other nyama nyama. Do a total detox, which should include intermittent fasting, and switch to a natural & wholesome diet. This should deny them food, & strengthen ur immune. After 2-3 months, infection must go.

what are the wholesome diet and natural diet. please explain further.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by AngryParrot1: 11:56pm On May 18, 2019
akindayo12:

what are the wholesome diet and natural diet. please explain further.
Wholesome diet is any food that is made from whole grains, vegies & tubers. No much processing, no extraction. Eat natural things. Nothing packaged.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by Tigerking(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2019
There's no whatapp link on your page. Kindly reshare the link, I've been battling with it for the past 8 years. Kindly share your number so I can contact you directly.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by Tigerking(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2019
healthpriority:

Hello,
Do you urinate frequently?
Do you feel pain while urinating?
Or does your urine come with a foul smell and with a deep colour?
Pls click on the WhatsApp link below...let's discuss further

There's no whatapp link on your page. Kindly reshare the link, I've been battling with it for the past 8 years. Kindly share your number so I can contact you directly.
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by healthpriority: 8:12am On May 21, 2019
Tigerking:

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2349074530365
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by healthpriority: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Tigerking:

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2349074530365
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by emmako234: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day sir/ma ,Don't waste your money on fake drugs. We have the best solution that will treat that ailments permanently with no side effect. There are guarantee natural supplements for infections like, staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Urinary tract infection, Fibroid, Asthma, High blood pressure, Stroke, Hormonal imbalance ,Erectile dysfunction, Sickle cell, Kidney problem, Rheumatism, Ulcer, Cancer, Arthritis and so on

If you want to know more, you can chat me up via this link

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s

Or
Call +2348104441416...This is not a scam, it is payment on delivery

Your health is our priority
Re: How To Cure Chronic Urinary Track Infection by babyboy4every1: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Buy lycoset capsule. I bought it 1820, d last time. If it doesnt dissappear b4 u finish d 30 capsule. Prepare dog me, i shall eat it. My no 08039154846. Call to blast me.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Over 300 Die, 1000 People Fall Ill In Iran, After Consuming Drug / Covid-19: Twenty Three (23) New Cases / Affiliate marketing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.