Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" (60144 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Praizeupdates: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
Curvy nollywood actress Moyo lawal has being in serious trouble after posting this adorable photo as fans comes for her for photoshopping her big hips, calls her gate bender. Lol

What do you think? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/gate-bender-fans-comes-for-moyo-lawal-for-photoshopping-her-hips/

3 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Praizeupdates: 8:12am On May 18, 2019
See Some Sexy half nudĀ£ Photos of Moyo Lawal That has got people talking => HERE

See reactions below

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by iGISTMORE: 8:14am On May 18, 2019
Lol

Regina Daniels Smokes As She Hangs Out With Billionaire Husband At A Nightclub
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 8:57am On May 18, 2019
Fake people everywhere, the one wey dey her bumbum and leg no reach? Mtcheww sad see as she be like mortar grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Neimar: 9:05am On May 18, 2019
I go Bleep dix girl Toto scatter

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Richmondofficia(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2019
all this celebrities are not tired of living fake life,she photoshopped her buddy just like Mercy aigbe did back then, wetin she kon gain

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by IamD18: 9:16am On May 18, 2019
This is what happens when the welfare of your ass and hip becomes your priority.

We lost responsible Nollywood actresses years ago. These current ones are just dumb hoes.

26 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Jayslicky: 9:21am On May 18, 2019
Nollywood is filled with untalented dimwitted women these days, when a woman has no intellectual ability to reason they start using their bodies as a compensation.

Here is an evidence of a unintelligent woman who is so dumb not to recognise the gate is not having it's normal shape anymore, all that was in her head that moment was "I will kill them with this my sexy pics".

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2019
Y does afoonnnjjjaaa gals luv 2 cheat.
Dem bleach,dem wear pad bra
Dem photoshop yansh n hip

14 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 10:26am On May 18, 2019
Let's forget about the gate bending ish, I love her vibes
She roll weller with her fans, if na ppl like etinosa now, na freshly baked curse she go dish them for the comments.

Let's not talk about tonto dikeh, I'm nor feeling fine

23 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Timmypromise(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Why are Igbos girl's sperm bag to all afonja
Before you quote me
Ask Tonto dikeh

7 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by iTearHerToto: 12:30pm On May 18, 2019
And these same hoes would come out to squeal "I want a perfect, honest and God fearing man"

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by iTearHerToto: 12:33pm On May 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
See them angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by enshi(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2019
Beauty starts with self confidence...
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by nairalee(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2019
This is nothing but low self esteem. Moyo that's already endowed still photoshopping hips. I pity some girls that feel intimidated by others especially cos of looks

9 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2019
We need a puke emoji
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Yankee101: 1:11pm On May 18, 2019
The love of men for hips is causing women to lie, add foam, edit pictures, etc

I think the solution is for us to accept women just the way they are

3 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by obojememe: 1:11pm On May 18, 2019
every one is now an actress

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by blizzers(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2019
Liquify tool.....if you know you know....

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by BCD2much(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
Shhhh
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Something is wrong with you.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
Useless sperm suction
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2019
Make this a habit to make mods stop pushing nonsense news to the front page

Whenever you see such topics.
The only thing you will type is

WOW, COOL POST , THANKS FOR SHARING

They will sit up by force. angry
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Adebowhales(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
She did not photoshop her insufficient brain.
Tue

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Temptee101(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
Dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by ironheart(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
Iron bender
Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by Temptee101(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
This wack actress.

Olosho claiming actress. State of emergency urgently needs to be declared on nairaland front page

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" by itegbemie: 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
Poor gate cry see as she bend am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.