Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

14 Things You Should Know About Naira Marley. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Things You Should Know About Naira Marley. (1972 Views)

EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley / 11 Facts About Naira Marley That Will Shock You (no 5 And 6 Are Very Shocking) / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Things You Should Know About Naira Marley. by InforOrbit: 8:26am On May 18, 2019
1. Azeez Fashola with the stage name as Naira Marley is a fast rising Nigerian singer and songwriter born on March 21.

2. Naira Marley was born and raised in Agege area of Lagos State before he relocated to Peckham, England at the age of 11.

3. Despite living most of his years in the UK, he has strong Nigerian Yoruba indigenous language accent.

4. His stage name, Naira Marley came as a result of his musical inspiration from the reggae legend, Bob Marley. His looks with his hairstyle dreadlocks are just the same as that of the music legend.

5. He rose to fame for his hit single “Issa Goal” featuring Olamide and Lil Kesh. The song was originally meant to support the Super Eagles at the Fifa world cup in Russia.

6. He claimed to have been arrested 124 times in the UK. “124 times in England I’ve been arrested, gone in the cell. Let me tell you, you don’t know anything about me,” said the singer in a video of his live Instagram session which surfaced online.

7.  Afeez Fashola calls himself legend and claimed he started the ‘afrobashment’ genre before other musicians joined. “No-one was doing this before I started, he said in an interview. “There was no Kojo Funds, no J Hus, no Mostack. I kinda set the afro-whatever. Now everyone’s on it and it sounds proper.”

Continue reading in the link below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/14-things-you-should-know-about-naira-marley/

Re: 14 Things You Should Know About Naira Marley. by mrgraphics01: 8:47am On May 18, 2019
all he needs now to release a hit song

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Should Know About Naira Marley. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 18, 2019
mrgraphics01:
all he needs now to release a hit song
in prison

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Share Sexy Black Gown To Mark Democracy Day / Bbnaija: Avala Excited As Tuoyo Rock Her At Final Saturday Night Party / Cossy Orjiakor’s German Boyfriend Gets Tattoos Of Her Name And A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.