Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,051 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Am No Longer An Ambassador Of Peace,do What Pleases You – Davido (video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am No Longer An Ambassador Of Peace,do What Pleases You – Davido (video). (362 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer An Ambassador Of Peace,do What Pleases You – Davido (video). by InforOrbit: 8:44am On May 18, 2019
Davido has declared he is no longer an ambassador for peace after different hate comments about some of his deeds on social media. He reveals he feels now that everyone should do whatever he/she wishes to do if they find pleasure in it.

The singer who currently is in Italy for a show did an Instagram Live video yesterday where he addressed some key issues about his Uncle’s current Osun state governorship post-election controversy, his album as well as some other issues.

In response to one of the commenters on the live video session, Davido revealed he is no longer advocating for peace after the commenter called him an ambassador of peace.

He reveals everyone should do whatever pleases him/her as he is tired of the of jibes thrown at him for being good.
Watch The Video In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-am-no-longer-an-ambassador-of-peacedo-what-pleases-you-davido-video/

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Arrived Asaba In 3 Private Jets Ahead Of Regina Daniels Events / If Ned Nwoko Finds Happiness In Regina , So Be It – Ibinabo Fiberesima / “It’s 3 Days To My Birthday D’banj ASK FOR OPINIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.