Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Age Requirement For Nysc. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Age Requirement For Nysc. (1240 Views)

Requirement For Nysc Orientation Camp / How to go for stream 2 rather than stream 1 for Nysc Batch B 2017 / Any Hope For NYSC 2017 Batch B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Requirement For Nysc. by jaybliss1410(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2019
Fellow nairalanders, good morning to you all!
There is the debate about the age acceptability by nysc. Is it the age you graduated with that is been calculated by nysc? For instance, I graduated at January of which I would be 30 by October this year, so what's the nysc stands on this situation.
Be sincere as your info could be of great help.
Thanks
Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 18, 2019
So far you are not more than 30 when you are mobilized for service. You are good to go
Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by jaybliss1410(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2019
Novartis:
So far you are not more than 30 when you are mobilized for service. You are good to go
that mean I must do all I could to go with Jun/July batch becos by October 14, I would be 30 and 30+ by Nov which is the last batch?
Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2019
jaybliss1410:

that mean I must do all I could to go with Jun/July batch becos by October 14, I would be 30 and 30+ by Nov which is the last batch?
Yes

Do all you can to go with June/July batch

But if you don’t meet up, you can still try your luck with November batch

1 Like

Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by jaybliss1410(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2019
Novartis:
Yes

tnx so much
Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2019
Novartis:
Yes

stop misleading people dear.... Nysc age is calculated when graduated from institution and not the age during mobilization, i.e if you graduate at the age of 29 and something delay your nysc mobilization and you stay at home for 3 yrs by then u will be 32 yrs, you will still surely serve. This is because you are not above 30 when you graduated from school.

1 Like

Re: Age Requirement For Nysc. by jaybliss1410(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
stop misleading people dear.... Nysc age is calculated when graduated from institution and not the age during mobilization, i.e if you graduate at the age of 29 and something delay your nysc mobilization and you stay at home for 3 yrs by then u will be 32 yrs, you will still surely serve. This is because you are not above 30 when you graduated from school.
Godswillnwaoma:
jaybliss1410:

tnx so much
Godswillnwaoma:
thanks so much too. infact this had caused a whole of arguments. I could remember when nysc staff came to my school for orientation, she said, if you are not above 30 at when graduated, you are qualified not until a staff in my school said 1989 is 30yrs that nysc is not assured. by the way, I wud be 30 by October and I graduated by January.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take For NYSC To Approve The Relocation Of A Serving Corper? / Our NYSC Kits Entails 3 Tops, 3 Shorts, One Weist Bag And Tennis For 5100 Only / I Need Help- Nysc Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.