Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16376 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2007
when was the last time chelsea won the champions league . . . . uhm . . . . uhm . . . . uhm . . . . let me browse . . . uhm . . google search . . . . uhm . . . no results . . . . .uhm . . . .razorr help . . . . . .yahoo search . . .bbc sports search . . . . .error error error error . . .

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Grizzly(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2007
I think AC milan will lift the trophy,
now shut up and listen!! i said i think!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by rotimiorims(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2007
AC Milan is the best, even now; and guess what will happen when Ronaldinho arrives next summer.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Hugoboi(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2007
All the talk about Milan getting revenge sounds like trailer trash for all I care.Come to think of it,the Milan of 05 was a more stronger squad and was more attack oriented with the likes of Sheva and Kaka {not 4getting Crespo who got 2 goals in the final}.Filipo Inzaghi was much deadlier then.Actually now in 07,the reverse is the case.Milan has grown much weaker with d departure of Sheva and Inzaghi is all but written off.Gilardino only seems too glad to forget his scoring boots in the dressing room while the total attack falls apart once kaka is caged {see second half of Milan/ManU match in OT}.On the other hand ,Liverpool is a much more rejuvenated side now with the acquisition of the likes of Pennant,Kuyt,Bellamy and Crouch
Its a long shot but it will either be an outright Liverpool win or a drab defensive oriented match which will eventually be decided on penalties!!

ManU 4 eva
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 4:40pm On May 05, 2007
lmao@ Razorr and Tosh grin grin

tosh the truth is i like liverpool but i'll marry Arsenal kiss

for them to have come this far its good cheesy

but lets give the UCl to . . cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Slycks(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2007
this is becoming more controversial, AC Milan will should Liver what they are made of, Just one day less,23 is hardby

AC Milan 4 Life
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by oddymoore: 6:52pm On May 05, 2007
Slycks:

this is becoming more controversial, AC Milan will should Liver what they are made of, Just one day less,23 is hardby

AC Milan 4 Life
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Damy(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2007
AC milan is my chioce but i know liverpool will do something.

both teams are up 2 d task.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52183.0.html
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by opeemi1(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2007
@ toshmann

~~~I am still laughing hard~~~

"ERROR"
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by tarfaadam(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2007
as the politics dont show AC shege na so liverpool go do milan bro'uba just zero ur mind and see, infact if u de take mild in dis way :1:0:0:0 or 0:1:0:0:or any way abek try and take dis way= 0:0:0:1 to wacht dis interesting final leaque plz.
and i stil de bek u 2 plz wacht dis macht.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by edmondo(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2007
neva walk alone nko,neva walk alone ni
AC gonna deal wit liverpool n dey wuld all walk alone.
blue 4 life!
chels na club!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:25pm On May 05, 2007
edmondo this liverpool defeat pian you well well o grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by kticks(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2007
The Lyrics of The Song "YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE" For the True Reds.[/color]

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the Storm there's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone

All the best my boys.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2007
@KTICKS
thanx bro, tell them

@all,
today is sunday, toshmann went to church to worship his God and pastor started preaching on psalm 23 inter alia. . . .
" . . .even though you pass through the valley of shadow of death (AC milan) you shall fear no evil (defeat) for I am with you (you will never walk alone cheesy ) thy rod and thy staff. . . . . . . . . and the lord prepareth a table b4 me (champions league celebrations) in the presence of my enemies (chelsea and man u fans tongue ) . . . . .

so even heaven don endorse liverpool. wetin again i dey fear . . . .

you will never walk alone
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by tipsy289(m): 1:04am On May 07, 2007
No one can say, this is going to be difficult cause AC Milan will want that trophy o, no time for Liverpool meanwhile Liverpool have to show they are a strong team, they did it before so why not again
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by abayomi23(f): 12:12pm On May 07, 2007
the only thing that liverpool believes in ,is the twelfth man(THERE SUPPORTERS,FANS).in athens ,the twelfth man will not be there to rescue or to help dem.AC millan will beat dem silly,AC MILLAN will WHITE WASH DEM,millan will not be to athens for revenge but they will be coming to teach liverpool and the english premiership total football.
definitely italian football is the best in the world while the english premiership is the most entertaing league in the world.
ac will definitely win come 23rd may 2007.
UP AC MILLAN

MILLAN 4 LIFE

yommy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by tocdee(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2007
Who said 05 and 07 are different? liv beat chel, ac beat manu, liv beat ac, liv hav neva lost a champ cup final in red shirts and funny enough, AC just agreed to wear white again so liv can wear red!!!! talk of bizarre coincidences. this is where the road ends and i know the game will be won in the midfield, by liverpool. AC is not as good as that Manu match made them look. ManU's just midfield couldnt contain them. with the likes of gerard, alonso mascherano and penant, things would get interesting.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by deejay1(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2007
ook predictions pls!!!!!!!! liverpool 2 win 2-0
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by sil(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2007
Am talking about liverpoool becoz i want this trophy in ENGLAND.

Up ENGLAND.

GUNNER 4 LIFE
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by veens(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2007
My guyz u know dat history will definately repeat itself dis season again. so thumps up for STEVEN GERRARD & HIS BOYZ.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by muyibaba(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2007
As a real madrid fan i am neutral.But with AC milan playing one of the most attractive football in Europe ,they should win.the kind of football Liverpool and chealsea plays is too , as attested to by the way their semifinal was.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by BillGatesFan(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2007
I hope and pray that LIVERPOOL wins, but it will be a very tough match.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 9:46pm On May 09, 2007
if it aint Arsenal then its no one in England cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2007
mukina2:

if it aint Arsenal then its no one in England cool

mukina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

angry angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Razorr(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2007
If it ain't Chelsea, then its no one in England!

Forza Milano! grin grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by sexlover: 11:50am On May 10, 2007
Of course Liverpool will lift the cup again, no questions

@Razorr, whassup girl?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by aristo1(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2007
All the men in the house wish us well we will lift the cup as that of 2005 final liverpool for life
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 7:44pm On May 10, 2007
toshmann:

mukina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

angry angry

yeah . . cheesy wink
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by youngcube(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2007
dudes hw many of y'all r familiar wit de ja vu?wel remember agent smith getn whupped by neo ova ova n ova again.LIVERPOOL hav d ability n resilience 2 beat a boring n defensive milan side(xcept 4 kaka of course)mark ma words.by d way 'm speakin as an English champ who got ousted by the rossoneri!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by bgees(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2007
the difference btw 2007 and 2005 is 2.yeah, 2 trophies, 2 champions league trophies.
we would be champions again, and rafa's name would be written in gold again.
abramovich may not sack jose now but after may 23rd, mourinho would be booted out and chelsea would be back to their old sorry selves, and razorr will be a kop and i will initiate her.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 5:43pm On May 11, 2007
well spoken!
keep a glass close-by
the champagne is chilling wink
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by soliq55(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2007
Liverpool to get hammered by the italian giant.

3-0 to milan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! / Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.