Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` (850 Views)

Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Umartins1(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2019
Yesterday, we provided the lyrics of the song that catalysed the landing of Naira Marley in EFCC cell, today, we are taking a look back at a somewhat similar, if not worse, song from Abolore Akande popularly known as 9ice. The English interpretation of the lyrics is also provided to cushion the effect of language barrier.

NLers, listen and watch the lyrics of LIVING THINGS by 9ice and be the judge. Judge, if it is right that Naira Marley is in custody but 9ice is walking freely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGgnXb5m4c

lalasticlala, seun, airmark
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
90% of Nigeria songs are based on yahoo related stuffs.... Yahoo is the backbone of the music industry so they have nothing to sing rather than that...

Truthfully they all nl fraud is bad but this silly artist only cares about their gains than the the consequences and effect of the masses and the young minds... May God help us all
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Umartins1(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
90% of Nigeria songs are based on yahoo related stuffs.... Yahoo is the backbone of the music industry so they have nothing to sing rather than that...

Truthfully they all nl fraud is bad but this silly artist only cares about their gains than the the consequences and effect of the masses and the young minds... May God help us all

Thanks, man. Which do you consider worse between this and Naira Marley`s, because, for me, Naira Marley`s is somehow subtle and less corrosive than this? 9ice even went as far as discrediting hardwork by saying lazy people sleep and sweat for nothing. The lazy here is figurative and refers to hardworking people. He also sang the praises of the so called Yahoo gurus
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2019
Umartins1:

Thanks, man. Which do you consider worse between this and Naira Marley`s, because, for me, Naira Marley`s is somehow subtle and less corrosive than this? 9ice even went as far as discrediting hardwork by saying lazy people sleep and sweat for nothing. The lazy here is figurative and refers to hardworking people. He also sang the praises of the so called Yahoo gurus

One thing you should have at the back of your mind is Naira Marley is actually a nobody. He does not have powerful friends or connections and he’s not even a big artist (artist wey don blow).

Now 9ice has been in the game for years. I think he’s had quite a number of vvip international performances, he performed for Mandela remember? He knows people. Very powerful people. The same reason efcc won’t go after Tinubu is more or less the same reason they can’t touch 9ice and Olamide.

Marley played himself. To cap his woes, he was even so foolish that made a song about it.
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2019
Umartins1:

9ice is a household name that can lead to outcry if arrested because every body will claim its witch-hunt but naira Marley is just starting out
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2019
mrAMG2:

One thing you should have at the back of your mind is Naira Marley is actually a nobody. He does not have powerful friends or connections and he’s not even a big artist (artist wey don blow).

Now 9ice has been in the game for years. I think he’s had quite a number of vvip international performances, he performed for Mandela remember? He knows people. Very powerful people. The same reason efcc won’t go after Tinubu is more or less the same reason they can’t touch 9ice and Olamide.

Marley played himself. To cap his woes, he was even so foolish that made a song about it.
simple truth
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Umartins1(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2019
kallmemrB:

9ice is a household name that can lead to outcry if arrested because every body will claim its witch-hunt but naira Marley is just starting out

Should being a household name be an alibi to evade justice? The reason I have uploaded this lyrics is for people to see a far worse song than Naira Marley`s. I don`t know if lalasticlala can be interested in helping gathering more public opinions.
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by West601(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2019
Umartins1:
Yesterday, we provided the lyrics of the song that catalysed the landing of Naira Marley in EFCC cell, today, we are taking a look back at a somewhat similar, if not worse, song from Abolore Akande popularly known as 9ice. The English interpretation of the lyrics is also provided to cushion the effect of language barrier.

NLers, listen and watch the lyrics of LIVING THINGS by 9ice and be the judge. Judge, if it is right that Naira Marley is in custody but 9ice is walking freely.

#Free Naira Marley#
just say person sing say is he a Yahoo boy dem arrest am ,Las las 9ja na scam, Ghana police for arrest shatta wale wen e sing say if him na SAKAWA(Yahoo) boy say na him life and him dey like am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGgnXb5m4c

lalasticlala, seun, airmark
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Umartins1(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2019
West601:

lol, baba. You could have made your comment on a different sheet tho. Anyway, I am not a proponent of Free anybody
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by West601(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2019
Umartins1:

lol, baba. You could have made your comment on a different sheet tho. Anyway, I am not a proponent of Free anybody
safe bro
Re: Naira Marley: Comparing 9ice`s Living Things With `Am I A Yahoo Boy?` by Umartins1(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2019
It is being rumored that Naira Marley claims he was influenced by 9ice`s living thing to come up with that song. I still maintain that 9ice had the worse song.

(1) (Reply)

Download : Tekno – Suru (video) / Don Weezi Ft Deskipo X Chris Swanky X King Jay / Dj Maphorisa & Kabza De Small – Amabbw Ft Kamo Amabbw X Mark Khoza (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.