Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church (25099 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Antichristus: 7:26pm On May 18, 2019
Clem00008:
Catholics and gayism, na their way na �

SEE YOURSELF? PAPA AND MAMA SENT YOU TO SCHOOL, YOU DECIDED TO BE SMOKING WEED INSTEAD. NOW YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND BASIC NEWS ITEM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by pat077: 7:31pm On May 18, 2019
Clem00008:
Catholics and gayism, na their way na �
seems your brain is on vacation.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On May 18, 2019
quintessence007:
I'm not surprised.
how someone leave pvssy and decide to nack Anus ....now waa oooooo
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Alexrayz(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:
What's really happing on planet earth

I still can't understand how men find their fellow men attractive

When there are busty good looking ladies out there

What's the mystic behind this?

It biology adaptation these men where not allow to be close or familiar with thier opposite sex so the body just had to make do with what it have
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2019
Despite this sects are allowed to marry

1 Like

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Philinho(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:
It's the mystery of end time my dear
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by pinkygurl(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2019
Good move from the Anglican church - church of Nigeria
Loud it yo.anglican church of nigeria doesnt tolerate homosexuality yo unlike the Anglican church -church of England

5 Likes

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Legendguru: 7:50pm On May 18, 2019
oh
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Slimsly100(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
lawman88:
now they are free to marry, no more homo. Glory be to Jesus, honour to Maryy

Say things you know and are sure about.
Anglican preiests are allowed to marry.
These ones are just wacko people.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Kcdojoto(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
pinkygurl:
Good move from the Anglican church - church of Nigeria
Loud it yo.anglican church of nigeria doesnt tolerate homosexuality yo unlike the Anglican church -church of England
I am proudly Anglican

2 Likes

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by doyinbaby(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2019
Good....
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by SVC6000: 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
Padre's? Homo? Gay? Shai I Want I Don Faint
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2019
sad Christainity and gay are 5&6.

It's not surprise since those who wrote Bible can wrote it that Jesus of Bible is a gay. Yes those who wrote Bible make it seems like Jesus of Bible is a gay if not let look at the verse below here �.

Mark 14:51. And there followed him a certain young man, (having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: )
52. And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them (naked.)

Can any christain tell us what half naked young man is doing around Jesus?

And again who is belove disciple that Jesus always mentioned?

So if any christain perform gay it's what they learn from Bible.

But inshallah all those who wrote new testament will be judge by Allah. They wrote nonsense about prophet of Allah and purnishment is waiting for them all.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Sinach0191(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2019
I just wonder how dey seduce themselves
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2019
lawman88:
dem tel u say Anglican priests node marry...una go de type anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by HitSong: 8:29pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:

I swear

IT'S A MYSTERY.

I DETEST GAYS WITH PASSION

2 Likes

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Achorise: 8:48pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:

you will never understand
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Achorise: 8:50pm On May 18, 2019
Cast the demon out than casting them out
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by SILVERLINES: 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
Achorise:
you will never understand
I don't wanna understand
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by hushpapi(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2019
Alhamdullilahi for I am a Muslim, not a Muslim who believe in tribalism,war,chaos or hate for any other religion but a Muslim who follow the Quran and the sunnah, with so much love for Christianity and any other religion.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by shigoawesu(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2019
These people are only deceiving themselves, even prophets that God speak to directly get married and have children. Is there any place in bible were it's written that you must be celibate before you can serve God
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Elobless: 9:33pm On May 18, 2019
oh lord strengthen our faith.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by MrMacinterchi1: 9:51pm On May 18, 2019
lawman88:

They were free to marry before.
They are of Anglican Church Priests.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by frankyychiji(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

It's not surprise since those who wrote Bible can wrote it that Jesus of Bible is a gay. Yes those who wrote Bible make it seems like Jesus of Bible is a gay if not let look at the verse below here �.

Mark 14:51. And there followed him a certain young man, (having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: )

But inshallah all those who wrote new testament will be judge by Allah. They wrote nonsense about prophet of Allah and purnishment is waiting for them all.
Stay off drugs you headslammer! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by ABCthings: 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

are you really ignorant or just another demon

1 Like

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by janejive(f): 10:26pm On May 18, 2019
Mmmmh if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:

Pick your Bible....you will understand why they do what they do. This is Romans 1:21-downward.... It reads

21 Because when they knew and
recognized Him as God, they did not honor
and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.
22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].
23 And by them the glory and majesty and
excellence of the immortal God were exchanged for and represented by images, resembling mortal man and birds and beasts and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their [own] hearts to sexual impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin],
25 Because they exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, Who is blessed forever! Amen (so be it). [Jer. 2:11.]
26 For this reason God gave them over
and abandoned them to vile affections and
degrading passions. For their women exchanged their natural function for an unnatural and abnormal one,
27 And the men also turned from natural relations with women and were set ablaze (burning out, consumed) with lust for one another–men committing shameful acts with men and suffering in their own bodies and
personalities the inevitable consequences and
penalty of their wrong-doing and going astray, which was [their] fitting retribution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Nothing Matters More Than This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.