Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards (6059 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Others Set To Battle For Honour At AFRIMA 2019 / Osasu Igbinedion Honoured At The 2018 Nigeria Young Professional Forum / Nigerians Hail Osasu Igbinedion Over Role In Jones Abiri's Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
ACCOLADES!!! Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards (photos)

The Emerging Enterpreneurs Summit Award has recognised one of Nigeria's most outstanding media practitioners, Ms Osasu Igbinedion and her global humanitarian media platform,, "The Osasu Show Foundation", for the rigorous impact the duo institution has made over the l years, especially in areas of building better societies across Nigeria. The award was presented to Ms Osasu yesterday, at the Nigeria Raw Material Council in Abuja.

Ms Osasu Igbinedion was presented and honoured with the "Legendary Bridge Builder Award" for her outstanding innovations, exploits, leadership and enterprise development towards bridging the Gap between the poor and wealthy in Africa.

She was also decorated with the "Outstanding Innovation and Leadership Awards", which received on behalf of her organization "The Osasu Show Foundation". According to the award Organising Committee of Emerging Enterpreneurs Summit Award, the Osasu Show Foundation was honoured for it's innovative approach towards providing leadership for the welfare and livelihood of women and youths and bridging the Gap between the elites and the masses.

Igbinedion commended and appreciated the organisers of this impact initiative. She thanked the Emerging Enterpreneurs Multi-purpose Cooperative Society for recognising her for the 2019 Emerging Enterpreneurs Summit Award. She noted that, she would not relent at building bigger and better bridges for human capita development.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/accolades-osasu-igbinedion-receives.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
Great
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by itspzpics(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2019
Its nice
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by pweshdodo(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Great...
Better than all those slay queens with empty skull

Oloshoism is same as igboamaka
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by Erolow(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by TheFacelessMan: 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
cheesy

I was an entrepreneur. I sold guns and ammo.

This is a story of my face-off with the SSS Boss undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by Makz: 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
'Beautiful' woman.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by maxibee123(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
I was almost typing good thing...

Until I saw AIT...before nko Na who suppose win am??

Mtcheew
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by cassidy1996(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
maxibee123:
I was almost typing good thing...

Until I saw AIT...before nko Na who suppose win am??

Mtcheew
you dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by troubleseller: 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
Congrats to her but one question. Is being a thinker now like a job?
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2019
kiss
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by xpress(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2019
Believe it or not, this girl was my classmate in IEC. She was the typical example of a spoilt brat. Ordering classmate and teachers around with a narcissist need to always have everything her way. It didn't help too that her father was governor at the time.

Now she's all grown and has managed to repackage and rebrand herself with her very own foundation smiley and tv show.

God bless naija.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards by TradingBinary(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Become self made Entrepreneur learning how to making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy to trade binary

(1) (Reply)

50cent Calls Rick Ross P.diddy’s Gay Partner, Shows Rick Ross Trying To Kiss (P / SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / So Sad! Pretty Lady Beaten To Death By Her Husband (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.