Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (65953 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2019
Really serious then, son of a billionaire? uni port? Even Me am not praying my kids should school in 9ja.

6 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Kyrx(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2019
I just feel that this ain't right.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nellybank(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2019
Very stupid post... And he senselessly did not remember to change his name from Nwoko to what ever her mum name is. Attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2019
So he has a son grin
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by bluefilm: 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
Mark my words, here's the guy that will be _fucking that Regina anyhow in just a few years from now...
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
This is why most females today don't want to huzzle with a negroe any more because they know they won't be the ones to benefit when things go well.

The most annoying thing is that this boy making noise will still repeat his father's mistakes and have a son that will say the same thing about him.

Negroes never learn. They repeat the vicious circle.

8 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by crackhouse(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2019
Ur Dad is dealing with a fresh puss.y now so relax until he's done before he will get ur time.
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by egojiokwu(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2019
9jaBloke:

You don't even know them and here you are making excuses for Ned
He is not saying it authoritatively. He said that it could be that:.....
It's a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by kinglee007(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2019
Dude, it's your loss not his or hers. Those days of this kind thing done pass. I'm not saying your life cannot be better than his (I'm sure that's every father's prayer) but, disassociating yourself from "your father's" wealth ain't gonna make him love her less and love you more. Your Dad is in love with her shikenah!!! Funny as it may sound, it's still the truth. My advice, grab the best of the wealth while you can and start up something of your own. Don't let pride get in the way. Trust me, it always lead to regrets and causes a deep pain that accommodates hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

There MIGHT be an atom of truth in his write up.
It has been mentioned several times that the members of his family have no access to his properties like Regina.
Does anyone have pictures of his other wives and children posing with his properties that Regina is displaying?
I guess NO!
Polygamy comes with a lot of issues.
We all experienced the rift between Bianca and Ojukwu's children, they are not even on good terms up till now.
He made her a priority over others.
Okoya celebrates Shade's birthday and wedding anniversary every year but never does that for his first wife who was with him from the beginning.

I just imagine how the first wives feel after building with the men.

4 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
gbagyiza:

This r comments that push children to completely hate their parent. I most tell you that this is not a wise decision from d son, the man is still his father. I believed it was d father's wealth that was spent on him to get his degree. I am not in support of his father's action but despite what happened, he is still his son, so, that respect should be there. women should be God fearing n stop inciting their children against their father any time they had marital misunderstanding, it is not healthy for the family.

He respects his father, hence his still using his name. Stella Oduah' s children are bearing their mother's maiden name alongside their mother.
They changed their surname when they became adults.
I am not taking sides, but when children are growing up, they tend to know who is responsible for their upkeep and providing for them.
So, at times it might not be a manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Jman06(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
His dad is busy hunting for fresh pusszy!

When I talk now they'll say I hate my fellow men! Let's learn to condemn irresponsibility in men as much as we condemn same in women!

Irresponsible men everywhere!

Spits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by dalass(f): 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerian men!
Who used women to swear for you?
Your son suffered to go to school and you're there doing father Christmas to your children's mate cos she be yellow pawpaw!
Diarisgodu sha tongue

4 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
bukatyne:

I just imagine how the first wives feel after building with the men.

Very wrong action! If Bianca was on good terms with the children, she MIGHT have won her electoral position.
Ojukwu's son came out publicly to say Bianca is not from the state. A wife of 22 years.

Shade has been the sole controller of the Okoya properties for long. The man celebrates his birthday every year with all his family but that is history for long.
You can only see him with Shade and her children.
The first wife has been packed for long but still living with him
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Edyice: 7:06pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin the lad should come to mushin near oshodi come and hustle...

He will see plenty B:SC holders for street

grin cheesy grin
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Carlyboi(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
We really have to careful in issues like this. It could be that:
1) Mr. Ned Nwoko abandoned them, or
2) The woman fell out with him, went her separate ways and took her son with her. Then like most women, she started poisoning the mind of the son against the father and prevented the father from seeing the son even though she could have been at fault.
3) The son isn't his but the mom didn't tell the son.

Which is likely the case? Given that Ned is a family person and he is a billionaire, I see no reason why he cannot comfortably take care of his son and have his son live with him. Remember that if he can comfortably take a new wife after all this years, he could have taken care of his son. (2) or (3) are likely to be the case. I would pick (2). grin
Gosh You have got time on Your hands man!who cares?or are you somehow related to the Ned Nwoko?

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by nairaland0753: 7:10pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
We really have to careful in issues like this. It could be that:
1) Mr. Ned Nwoko abandoned them, or
2) The woman fell out with him, went her separate ways and took her son with her. Then like most women, she started poisoning the mind of the son against the father and prevented the father from seeing the son even though she could have been at fault.
3) The son isn't his but the mom didn't tell the son.

Which is likely the case? Given that Ned is a family person and he is a billionaire, I see no reason why he cannot comfortably take care of his son and have his son live with him. Remember that if he can comfortably take a new wife after all this years, he could have taken care of his son. (2) or (3) are likely to be the case. I would pick (2). grin

You are very right
But.... To add to what u said, i and my siblings are practical examples to d billionaire thing. Our father is rich/wealthy (which ever way u want to put it) but not even a dime did he spend on us from primary 1 (YES DEAR, I REMEMBER) from 1991 till date (although, we are all married now, thank God) He was a chronic womanizer who later became a polygamist. He never divorced any of his wives. though, they lived apart. He preferred spending on fair girls/women than spend on his wives or children at home. Long stories short, he later regretted his actions.
My point:- Some wealthy men don't care about those living with them. They rather spend on and give to strangers than their own. They are unconcerned about the upkeep/welfare of even their own children leaving their wives to struggle and hustle alone thereby playing the role of a wife and a husband to their children. So you see, it could b that this guy's mother never poisoned his mind but based on what they have seen or better still based on how unconcerned their father is to them, they decided to give their mother the credit.
You now see that it is very possible for a billionaire to abandon his children especially when another woman is involved. Best revenge is to b successful.
Choose who you marry carefully (May God help us to be able to discern) SAY NO TO POLYGAMY cos in the end........ #ShakingMyHead

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Lovelyn451(f): 7:11pm On May 19, 2019
Wise son...I hate it wen a mother is working hard and the kids are looking healthy and good, people will be attributing it to the fathers useless wealth...

6 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by grandstar(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2019
Being cross with your dad is pointless. What if you don't blow in your music career or you don't blow loud enough for your dad to feel pained that he failed to do his job?

You just make the best of your life. To carry a grudge is natural but it gets you nowhere most times. The person you carry a grudge against may not even realise you exist and if he does, doesn't know you carry a grudge

I'm talking from experience. I used to carry a grudge against my dad. Now, he suffers from dementia and doesn't even know what day it is today or even the year. Is there any point in carrying a grudge?

My dad's domineering hence the grudge.i once helped him dispose of his property. He should have given me a commission of N775,000 which would have been 5% but instead gave me N50,000 and said I should collect my fee from the buyer. I read estate management to please my dad and this what he did. Instead of me to fight for a bigger fee, I refused reasoning if I did fight and get it, he'll be boasting to everyone that he made me and also want to dominate me. Such reasoning now looks imprudent but that's what a grudge does. I've lost more than I've gained.

If he goes to meet his dad and ask for $50,000, his dad may give him. But the urge to prove "I can blow without you" will make him take the ,"Israelite journey" to success.

We should always be balanced when we are angry. Abandonment is irresponsible (1 Timothy 5:8 but we must not because of it throw the baby out with the bathe water. You'd be shocked how many angry children became despondent when they lost the parent they begrudged.

I had a cousin whose dad was a drunk. Apart from the huge humiliation it brought to the family, it also impoverished them as he blew all his money on booze. My cousin carried a bitter grudge against him.

Yet, when his dad died, he wept like a baby.

"Leave anger alone and leave rage" King Solomon urged and leave vengeance to God said the Apostle Paul (Read Psalms 37:8-11, Romans 12:17)

Rather , throw your anxieties on Jehovah( OUR HEAVENLY FATHER) for he cares for you(Read 1 Peter 5:7)

8 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Martinez39(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2019
nairaland0753:

You are very right
But.... To add to what u said, i and my siblings are practical examples to d billionaire thing. Our father is rich/wealthy (which ever way u want to put it) but not even a dime did he spend on us from primary 1 (YES DEAR, I REMEMBER) from 1991 till date (although, we are all married now, thank God) He was a chronic womanizer who later became a polygamist. He never divorced any of his wives although, they lived apart. He preferred spending on fair girls/women than spend on his wives or children at home. Long stories short, he later regretted his actions.
My point:- Some wealthy men don't care of those living with them. They rather spend on and give to strangers than their own. They are unconcerned about the upkeep of even their own children leaving their wives to struggle and hustle alone thereby playing the role of a wife and a husband to their children. So you see, it could b that this guy's mother never poisoned his mind but based on what they have seen or better still based on how unconcerned their father is to them, they decided to give their mother the credit.
You now see that it is very possible for a billionaire to abandon his children especially when another woman is involved. Best revenge is to b successful.
True. Given the type of wives of Ned Nwoko, there is a possibility that he could be womaniser. There are certain rich guys that keep running after fair beautiful women. As I said, (1) could be a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I never spoke with certainity. (1) could be the case or (2) might be the case. I was just theorising.
Hypothizing and not theorizing. Note the difference.

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by noble2faith(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Wise son...I hate it wen a mother is working hard and the kids are looking healthy and good, people will be attributing it to the fathers useless wealth...

Happy Sunday Angel. Sent u a pm. Have u seen it?
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by wakes: 7:23pm On May 19, 2019
ok
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by AbooNasir(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2019
IamD18:
Polygamous family is the worst type of family you'll ever find yourself into.

yes u right, when the father or wives head is/are not correct! polygamous family sometimes dey sweet,but the bitter ones is what we often see around us
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Martinez39(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:
Hypothizing and not theorizing. Note the difference.
Both are interchangeable in this case. Get a good dictionary and will see that in the English language, a hypothesis is synonymous to a theory in a certain context. My use of "theorizing" satisfies this context.

How can you be so confident of something you don't know?

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by JuanDeDios: 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
GumGum:

Equal love to 6 women and there kids is impossible. GumGum knows.
You don't have to be loved equally to be happy. Even Jesus had a favourite desciple in the Bible. The Bible God also had his favourites. What is important is fairness and that is possible. If the man did not have enough sense to treat his wives and kids fairly, that is an indictment of him not of polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 19, 2019
Westsida:

Yorubas don’t usually abandon their son!
Yeah right after they give them the clone version impersonating the original one I guess.... Abegi
Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by bigtt76(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2019
When step-mother fresh pass step-son.... Nollywood loading cheesy cheesy cheesy

NotJobless:
@SOUNDAZA

Actress Regina Daniels’ stepson, #Emzy, dissociates himself from his dad’s wealth, dedicates his BSc to his mom

Source: https://soundaza.com/regina-daniels-stepson-emzy-dissociates-himself-from-his-dads-wealth/

1 Like

Re: Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth by AbleGod32123: 7:40pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Who is this attention seeking toad again undecided regina is the new Nigerian Cancer undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities

Oga Ade do u have sense atall?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.