Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan (1709 Views)

Bbnaija Tv Star Mercy Eke Reportedly Lost Her Womb At A Tender Age Of 19. / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2019
Following his release on bail from their arrest by the officials of the Economic and Financial crimes commission, EFCC, Nigerian Rapper Zlatan Ibile have come out to say he and his fellow friend/rapper, Naira Marley have become a Legend.

Recall that Naira Marley still remains in EFCC Custody and is set to be Charged to Court over 11 count charges bordering on Credit card fraud.

He wrote ;Naira, we became Legends at a very Tender age!!! can't wait to hug you bro

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-and-nairamarley-became-a-legend-at-a-tender-age-zlatan/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by CTechHub(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2019
okay, congrats
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by decatalyst(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2019
Legend of what?

Legend of the seeker?

Legend of the hood?

Legend of the street?

Legend of the lost souls?

Legend of booze?

Legend of the slum?

Legend of the smelling?

Legend of the dirty?

Legend of the razz?

Legend of lowlifes or what?

I don't get!

2 Likes

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2019
Idiots

1 Like

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by LearnITsmash(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2019
angry who is deceiving this tout that he is a legend undecided senseless illiterate, if you knew the real meaning of the word legend you will not even bring yourself 800,000 metres near that name

3 Likes

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2019
He meant Legend extra stout.

1 Like

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by itegbemie: 10:30am On May 19, 2019
Eeyaa. Who is deceiving this boy? cry SMH

2 Likes

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by collins1895: 10:34am On May 19, 2019
Legend my ass,meanwhile wilder knocked Dominic with just a punch....men, that guy is a killer... Aj you need to be ready
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by daddytime(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2019
Na true oo..

Legend Extra Stout...e dey shack well well pass Guinness stout.

Oponu
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by OKorowanta: 10:47am On May 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Legend of what?

Legend of the seeker?

Legend of the hood?

Legend of the street?

Legend of the lost souls?

Legend of booze?

Legend of the slum?

Legend of the smelling?

Legend of the dirty?

Legend of the razz?

Legend of lowlifes or what?

I don't get!

None of the above.
He has said his own,he said he is a legend,you say your own.

1 Like

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by yrex01(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2019
Legend of the seeker?
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by dominique(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
Anini was also a legend
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by JasonScoolari: 3:36pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:
Anini is also a legend
Even our Lifeless President is also a Legend.

Tourist Legend. grin
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by Amuocha: 4:08pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:
Anini is also a legend

grin grin angry
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:
Anini is also a legend

Hello, this is oyb. I am banned in romance for no reason whatsoever.please help
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by dominique(f): 6:50pm On May 19, 2019
thelastorca:

Hello, this is oyb. I am banned in romance for no reason whatsoever.please help

Just checked your account, no issue with it. Perhaps temporary network issues

Nice to have you back, how's family?
Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:

Just checked your account, no issue with it. Perhaps temporary network issues

Nice to have you back, how's family?

Fine..Ramadan Kareem. smiley

1 Like

Re: I And Nairamarley Became A Legend At A Tender Age - Zlatan by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Following his release on bail from their arrest by the officials of the Economic and Financial crimes commission, EFCC, Nigerian Rapper Zlatan Ibile have come out to say he and his fellow friend/rapper, Naira Marley have become a Legend.

Recall that Naira Marley still remains in EFCC Custody and is set to be Charged to Court over 11 count charges bordering on Credit card fraud.

He wrote ;Naira, we became Legends at a very Tender age!!! can't wait to hug you bro

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-and-nairamarley-became-a-legend-at-a-tender-age-zlatan/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
...has..

(1) (Reply)

Pamela Odame Shakes Her Bossom, Dances Zanku To Mavins Song "All Is In Order" / TI & Wife Pictured With Cardi B In Ghana / Checkout Smart Anthony Joshua's Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.