Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria (48030 Views)

Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021 / Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Naruto87(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
Wahleehk10:
Sour bite to end the taste.

Ugly Igbos.

Not even a single one of them reached up to 30% score of my evaluation. angry
I agree on d queen but the king is fine na
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Snow02: 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
is the guy upto 18??
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 9:43pm On May 19, 2019
Wahleehk10:

Ugly Igbos.

You mean your ewedu evaluation?

Sophisticated m.....
grin grin grin
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by ThePsychopath(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Look at all of them looking like stockpiles of deities

And look at you looking like.....oh wait we don't know what you look like, you're a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Tonyspecial(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
ecamzy:
The atmosphere in Awka was indeed colorful as king and queen of South East Nigeria pageant staged its 3rd edition over the weekend at the famous Crescent Spring Hotel.

The cultural pageant event which has been held in Enugu and Owerri was moved down to Awka to circulate the fun across all eastern states in Nigeria. Expectedly, the contestants displayed outstanding performances from cultural outings, talent exhibition and a whole lots more. However, the contestants which looked brightest are Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu as they were crowned king and queen of South East Nigeria 2019.

Other winners at the night includes:

Emmanuella Okafor_____Queen of south east education
Helen Eme ______ Queen of south East Culture
Ijeoma Bridget _____ Queen of South East Amity.
Edwin Anselm _____ King of south East Education
Chukwuebuka Christian ______ King of south east tourism
Eze Chisom ______ Queen of south east tourism

Some section of men and women were also recognized for their outstanding contributions to growth of most societies in Eastern Nigeria.

The new winners will embark on various humanitarian services to effect the society positively

Cc lalasticlala
Igbo Amaka
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by ThePsychopath(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
But they no fine joor undecided na makeup pancake full that lady face lipsrsealed what will Nigerian women be without makeup

They'll be just like your mother.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by ThePsychopath(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2019
Wahleehk10:

Ugly Igbos.

It's a good thing your evaluations aren't taken seriously anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Thalinzrcng: 9:51pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
But they no fine joor undecided na makeup pancake full that lady face lipsrsealed what will Nigerian women be without makeup

I'll tell you what they'll be- scary as fvck is what. Stuff of nightmares. Not all but the majority.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Naza21: 9:52pm On May 19, 2019
grin
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Wahleehk10: 9:53pm On May 19, 2019
ThePsychopath:

It's a good thing your evaluations aren't taking seriously anywhere in the world

Awww! Sorry what I said hurt u. Didn't mean to
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Thalinzrcng: 9:53pm On May 19, 2019
Naruto87:

I agree on d queen but the king is fine na

Don't be gay, the queen is fine too.

1 Like

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Wahleehk10: 9:54pm On May 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

You mean your ewedu evaluation?

Sophisticated m.....
grin grin grin

Sorry bro. Truth hurts most times
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by kheny12(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2019
gwmlogistic:
Which of the south west?? Is it d same one with plenty yellow fine girls ABI another one dey?
see your life,south east not south west.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Mypeople2(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
O boy the thing tire me o. I spoke to one lady because of her facebook picture. When I saw her in real life, I ran away. The make up too dey fake.Abeg tell the babes to come out original like guys
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2019
Good
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by lastempero: 10:02pm On May 19, 2019
Nzuzu na ere afia but you will never hear of king of innovation.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by ThePsychopath(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2019
Wahleehk10:

Awww! Sorry what I said hurt u. Didn't mean to

It hurt me very much. Thank you for the apology.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Naruto87(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Don't be gay, the queen is fine too.
Lol.. Guy I am and will always be far from useless people who have lost their sanity (gay people).

1 Like

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Hotzone(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2019
Gather here if u think loom is booming
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Smooth278(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
Beautiful winners....
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by veesion: 10:33pm On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Look at all of them looking like stockpiles of deities
Yeah d type your father and fore fathers worship
Your own sacrifice would be most appreciated by these deities
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by xandercage1: 10:35pm On May 19, 2019
see how this idiotic and dumb ass Afonja just derailed this thread with there hates and tribalistic comments
next time you will tell this country is one Nigeria
this country can never be one with this kind of stupid & backward region
land of d waste (agbero)

1 Like

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 10:45pm On May 19, 2019
Congrats people
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by blackslayer: 10:53pm On May 19, 2019
chiefolododo:
radarada...
rederede!!
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by b49Ifechukwud: 11:06pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 11:15pm On May 19, 2019
Wahleehk10:

Sorry bro. Truth hurts most times

Keep quiet, nobody's ugly in this world.
Beauty contest are not evaluated only on physical beauty,other evaluations such as mental, psychological, intellectual,etc,are projected.

If you have a minute sense of evaluation or intelligence,you shudda known that.

Truth that hurts here is the fact that most peeps reason with their anuxs
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Respect55(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Many other things contribute aside physical appearance
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 1:29am On May 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Umu Igbo amaka

Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by dawnbean: 5:01am On May 20, 2019
It is nice to see this. Thanks for sharing this to us. Here you will get more about the pets like dog breeds and their complete details are available here.
Re: Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 5:57am On May 20, 2019
These ones? Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grade Aaa Ok Shoe / 2013 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 36 States / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.