Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) (15662 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Princedapace(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
Micheezy7:

Done

You guys are awesome! Thank u so much. If u could share as well, kindly do bro. Thanks a million time.
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by AleAirHub(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2019
I love d beat sha cheesy
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Delaw135: 8:53pm On May 19, 2019
Nice jam though
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2019
The song is a message to some infidel friends and fans...Dope anyways...but right now, Zlatan don land for Cyprus where there is no Ballot snatching, Budget padding, EFCC, and SARS to mention a few.

1 Share

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by tolexy007(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2019
ugly noise...
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by chydozane(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2019
EFCC and Zlatan + N marley
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by AKINARDE: 9:06pm On May 19, 2019
DONE
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by icenti: 9:08pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

My signature says it all bro if you can just spare a minute and click

I just gave you a solution in all the thread you posted you scam.
first of all you created this account for this purpose as it was created today 19th of May
secondly, we know 300l student dont write project.
thirdly, The data you are wasting here, can be reproductive in other areas but you probably choose to be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by CEOwatazs: 9:21pm On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
THe song not bad sha, though local rap but the rhyme, lyrics, tune, rap and beat make brain. At least something to cool my head tonight.
pliz help me with the meaning
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 19, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Lol, one thing about Yoruba language is, except you hear it and understand it, even if i interpret it exactly and correctly in another language, it won't hold the same meaning.
What he's trying to say is;

"my guy, act like person wey die to know who go weep for you; act like person wey broke to know who won't send you; the children of the world only lick the oily fingers with you, when ill happens, all of them will disappear; i know my own and my own know me................................."

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by skayT: 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
tokrizy:

LOL.

God save 9ice say no b NW e sing dat him fraudster song
Oga 9ice no be yahoo boy. So no cause for alarm. I don't need to be close to 9ice to know so. He fit get dem as friends though, but definitely he isn't one of them.
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by MzTunechi(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
Noisemaker
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by General113: 10:01pm On May 19, 2019
;
AllenSpencer:
Cool noise!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Kabirubenzema1: 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
Life experience ;DLife experience
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Anonymous4: 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
Baba con write songs that touches the Heart.. EFCC no do am well ooo
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by babatee90(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2019
Lol Baba don humble no more shouting gbebodi e chai the fear Efcc is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Simplecity(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
namiji2598:
I better use my data to connect free WiFi for NY frns
abeg how dem they do am bros
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by namiji2598: 11:22pm On May 19, 2019
Simplecity:
abeg how dem they do am bros
connect wifi??
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Simplecity(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin
namiji2598:
connect wifi??
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by deno001(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2019
lol. I rauf out raud ;Dlol. I rauf out raud
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by CEOwatazs: 11:57pm On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, one thing about Yoruba language is, except you hear it and understand it, even if i interpret it exactly and correctly in another language, it won't hold the same meaning.
What he's trying to say is;

"my guy, act like person wey die to know who go weep for you; act like person wey broke to know who won't send you; the children of the world only lick the oily fingers with you, when ill happens, all of them will disappear; i know my own and my own know me................................."

lol... olryt

thanks alot.

Yoruba is one sweet language av ever cm across....... i promised to learn..... ese pupo sir
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by BloggerMentor: 12:12am On May 20, 2019
Mixtaple is out

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by BloggerMentor: 12:13am On May 20, 2019
Mixtape is out

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by boban007: 2:31am On May 20, 2019
TRYING TO COPY DAGRIN ON THIS ONE.
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by sholarr12: 2:33am On May 20, 2019
CEOwatazs:
The translation of the song:

My friend act like you're dead
To see those who would cry for you
Act like you're broke
To see those who would deny you

I will continue later in the morning.
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Gistpower(m): 2:48am On May 20, 2019

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Nobody: 3:52am On May 20, 2019
CEOwatazs:

lol... olryt

thanks alot.

Yoruba is one sweet language av ever cm across....... i promised to learn..... ese pupo sir

Alright, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by justmenoni: 6:00am On May 20, 2019
How many friends does she have on Facebook?

quote author=Princedapace post=78535687]He took advantage of the negative fame. No negative fame in the entertainment industry though.

Promised to get at least 500 people to help us with this University of Florida phd online survey. U guys have really tried. Pls, i need more of u. Read on. W are almost at 500, but we need 1000. Make una help us.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.[/quote]
Re: Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2019
justmenoni:
How many friends does she have on Facebook?

quote author=Princedapace post=78535687]He took advantage of the negative fame. No negative fame in the entertainment industry though.

Promised to get at least 500 people to help us with this University of Florida phd online survey. U guys have really tried. Pls, i need more of u. Read on. W are almost at 500, but we need 1000. Make una help us.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

Plenty o but Facebook didn't work. U know some humans just don't like to help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Death Rumor Trails Actor Olaiya Igwe, After Failed Kidney Surgery / Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. / Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.