Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals (3134 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Gistpeeps: 2:52pm On May 19, 2019
For someone with so much money, Cuppy is so local and i just don’t understand it.

Both her parents seem classy.

Why is she so local?

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/DJ-Cuppy-Is-So-Local-Even-With-All-The-Money-Her-Parent-Have-Lady-Reveals.html

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Apus: 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
If it was the other way round, this same low life will still call her a spoilt rich kid.

Anty minding your business is now a good business!!

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2019
How is she local please?

What makes her local?

Is it her dressing?
Nah, I don't think so cos her sneakers can feed someone for 3months..

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Adeoludt(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2019
Space book.....make I go see twitter
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by LearnITsmash(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2019
Is it because she is not behaving like a 5k olosho like you that has now made her a local chick undecided keep hating undecided Nigerian women and misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by iTearHerToto: 3:26pm On May 19, 2019
See who's talking

With her nightmarish 2015 TB pic embarassed

She shouldn't be allowed to go near kidsangry

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Bellfun(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
OK...she's local and rich..

You're international and poor...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
This sugarbelly rarely make sense

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by itegbemie: 3:55pm On May 19, 2019
This girl name supposed be 'Badbelle' not 'Sugabelle'. Poor Cuppy trying to associate with both the rich and poor yet get criticised all the time. If I be her I go dey do like Buhari and Indimi children becos of some rotten-mouthed Nigerians Mtcheew.. angry

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by akinhanger: 4:36pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin.

Local with International
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Xinzu: 5:10pm On May 19, 2019
Isn't this the same sugabelly who accused one politician's son of rape a few years ago? Lol, it seems the only thing she achieved from all that drama she created is Twitter Verification. grin

Well, most of y'all must be dumb but I'm not. I know Florence put her up to this, she's always wanted to have that street cred. So trust me when I tell you that calling Cuppy "local" or "crass" or even "classless" is more of a compliment to her than an insult.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
I don't know why lots of Nigerians are so angry at this girl. Is it her fault that her father was working hard, while yours was shouting men are polygamous, pursuing toto upandan. You want her to join you people in who suffer pass competition?

Abeg, free the girl.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by 9jaBloke: 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
Jealousy wey tie wrapper
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by careytommy37(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2019
Is that not the retired kogi government olosho?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 19, 2019
Slay queens and 'forming' shocked

Is it your local?? ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by HaryoBamex(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
So hanty, with the little change you have now, you want to be claiming international?

U need slap.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2019
Na wao....
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2019
Sugabelly has come again. She must be Kemi Olunloyo's spirit daughter.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Gistpeeps: 6:46pm On May 19, 2019
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Is So Local Even With All The Money Her Parents Have - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I don't know why lots of Nigerians are so angry at this girl. Is it her fault that her father was working hard, while yours was shouting men are polygamous, pursuing toto upandan. You want her to join you people in who suffer pass competition?

Abeg, free the girl.

Same here I don't know why people hate her, she is so happy and playful.

Is not her fault she got rich father, or is it because she doesn't form and she hasn't bleach herself light skin.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video tour of Toke Makinwa's new penthouse in Ikoyi / BREAKING: Faceapp: Russians Now Own All Your Old Photos... Shocking Details / I Enjoy Having Se*x – Actress Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.