Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! (364 Views)

Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery / Outsource Your Market Research And Business Reports Projects / 7 Secrets Of Freelance Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Meekha(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2019
Just like the title suggests, i am a professional and top notch freelance writer who have been in the writing niche for quite a while now

So far, i have written over 1000 different articles for different clients across various niches. I am also the person to outsource all your freelance writing projects to irrespective of the platform you are outsourcing from whether from Fiverr or Upwork.

I charge #1 per word which is very cheap because my contents are 100% unique and Copyscape passed

I will also provide you with samples of some of my previous works to take a glance

P.S: I don't write adult contents,+18 articles and articles that promotes Violence and Drugs.

WhatsApp ONLY: 08150842923
Email: mika.ms60@gmail.com

Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Meekha(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2019
Still available for business
Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Saintkagawa(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2019
Can I get your number?
Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Meekha(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2019
Saintkagawa:
Can I get your number?

This is my number 0.81.508.42.923
I would be more than willing to do business with you
Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Bewegung: 11:00pm On May 22, 2019
Meekha:

This is my number 0.81.508.42.923
I would be more than willing to do business with you

Is this number on Whatsapp
Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Ghanaian(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Outsource Your Freelance Writing Projects To Me! by Meekha(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am still available for business. Contact me today for your high quality content.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Importation Of Clothes & Accessories For Adults And Children / Giving Back Free Tutorial On Paint Production / I Need N1m Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.