Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You (21240 Views)

Man Mocks Korede Bello For Using Andriod Phones, Korede Advises The Youth. PICX / Nigerian Man Mocks Wizkid For Using An Iphone 8 (video) / Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by goldcoinhub: 9:21pm On May 19, 2019
As the ordeal of Nigerian rapper Naira Marley continues, a Facebook user has berated him after he claimed his fans and supporters have abandoned the singer.

In his post, the man identified as Ameh Joe Lucazzy, wrote that human beings will push another fellow into troubles but will leave him to his fate to face the consequences.

He then berated the rapper for being stupid knowing fully well he is allegedly into fraud and still running his mouth on social media.

He wrote:

When Naira Marley was exhibiting diarrhoea of the mouth, they were busy hailing him. He has put himself in EFCC wahala now, dem don leave am make e cry alone

You see this life ehn, they’ll see you nearing transformer with iron pole and be encouraging you to continue. Once you touch the transformer with the ayon and get shocked, you will die alone.

I don’t pity the guy. He is paying for his own stupidity. You dey do illegal still dey loud am like say na fundamental human right. Go and face your court case. You see that goal that you have been shouting since, you’ll score it in gaol. Na that goal wan kee you so.

https://lailasnews.com/people-hailing-you-have-now-abandoned-you-man-mocks-naira-marley/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
Instagram 'Likes" couldn't even get him out of prison. I recall when he was attacking anyone who had a contrary view to his. He deserves a jail term, but if let out, I'll still be happy he spent 7days in EFCC detention.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by emeijeh(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2019
Lol
Goal inside Gaol.

See rhyming o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Jayslicky: 9:33pm On May 19, 2019
Am I a yahoo boy- Naira marley
Yes you're yahoo boy- EFCC.

Trouble dey still yanga go wake am.

Naira marley is the biggest idiot I have ever seen, how can he come out and start encouraging something illegal knowing that he his into it, even politicians that have immunity due to their position will never try such a stupid act.

Kudos to efcc for giving hope to the country, naira marley should be sentenced to jail and feel the agony of the people he has defrauded as a yahoo boy.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by okeynelson: 9:41pm On May 19, 2019
some people can talk trash....abeg is naira Marley complaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Hollawayn05(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
even Zlatan Don forget am niggardly has hit the studio to record a song trying to clear his name...
as for Naira Maley you on your own

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by rusher14: 10:17pm On May 19, 2019
okeynelson:

No, he's enjoying his new home.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by AntiWailer: 7:36am On May 20, 2019
True

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by tomdon(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2019
The boy is only suffering from juvenile delinquency because he is not yet matured. All these unnecessary talks is unnecessary cos they're just hyping the boy unnnecessarily and social media is not helping matters. He's just another stupid boy who has learnt the hard way and has been humbled

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Kreamie(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2019
One of life’s lesson to be learned.

Guess he learnt his the hard way undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by AdemolaA2: 7:37am On May 20, 2019
Well , when you shake the table of some law enforcement agencies ... you get served what you yearn-for . Cyber crime has eaten deep into our today’s youth blood stream and has to be curbed. If only age restrictions on job vacancies can be lifted and passed by the senate. Some of the youths will get more involved doing something legal .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by NaijaMutant(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2019
okeynelson:

You're the one talking trash here

Kindly join him in prison for your enjoyment undecided

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Babangida70(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2019
I think shatta Wale started the fight at VGM awards so that his fans can steal phones undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by DonX001: 7:39am On May 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
Am I a yahoo boy- Naira marley
Yes you're yahoo boy- EFCC.

Trouble dey still yanga go wake am.

Naira marley is the biggest idiot I have ever seen, how can he come out and start encouraging something illegal knowing that he his into it, even politicians that have immunity due to their position will never try such a stupid act.

Kudos to efcc for giving hope to the country, naira marley should be sentenced to jail and feel the agony of the people he has defrauded as a yahoo boy.
grin grin grin
The guy na striker for Dundee United....he's a big Dundee.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Nbote(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2019
I think what really nailed him was his bragging about d number of times he was arrested in d UK as if na beta thing.. By d tym he comes out e go change name to Kobo Dube

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2019
See me see trouble, Am i a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by ebuka10box(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2019
Zlatan and Rahman jago na all yahoo boys but seems like this guy did something very bad. Maybe he has scanned a known personality in the country . He is not the first g guy efcc has caught na,others pay fine. Have u asked yourself why na jail term dey wan give am

4 Likes

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2019
h
Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by trybunal101: 7:42am On May 20, 2019
Wetin una know... federal government know Wetin den Dey do, if naira Marley come back u go see say he go buy benze as birthday gift, go mark today’s date...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by skyfather09(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2019
no be lie Baba true talk...

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by wamide042(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2019
Yahoo is a goal.... is a goal
Naira Marley is a goal...is a goal
Efcc is a goal.....is a goal
Court is a goal......is a goal
Prison is a goal.......is a goal......

4 Likes

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:
Zlatan and Rahman jago na all yahoo boys but seems like this guy did something very bad. Maybe he has scanned a known personality in the country . He is not the first g guy efcc has caught na,others pay fine. Have u asked yourself why na jail term dey wan give am
nothing special in his case, just the audacity wey him get. scapegoat to rebrand the country's tarnished image.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by hollah123: 7:43am On May 20, 2019
today is the day we all will know if Nigeria will b free from all these cyber crime or it will damage us finally because if the parrot is punished it will reduce cyber crime but if he is given a slap it will b greatly encouraged n even new ones will fall in n every one will want to form naira Marley. it's left to Nigeria to choose between good n evil

3 Likes

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by marvin906(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2019
some comments you see on IG will just make you feel like searching for each of them one at a time and just beat life outta those niggas

rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by mvem(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2019
okeynelson:
...you just talked trash now because I wonder how you go hear marley complain from EFCC cell

8 Likes

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by bot101(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2019
tomdon:
The boy is only suffering from juvenile delinquency because he is not yet matured. All these unnecessary talks is unnecessary. We've all done stupid things before

Cyberfraud is a crime, not stupidity. Know the difference.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Naira Marley: Those Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You by Xtanixlax(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2019
Am i a yahoo boy? grin
I heard the value of the "naira" in his name has depreciated, he might come out as #koboMarley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares Sexy Morning Photo / Chris Brown Follows Orezi On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.