Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs (2904 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / CONTACT ME FOR A NICE BUILDING DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE RATE....... 09039590798 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by Delaw00(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
No for now
RedMapleConsult:
Are you on WhatsApp? whatsapp: 08183759372 Email: redmapleconsult1@gmail.com
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Delaw00:
What will be ur charge if i'm building something like this 3bedroom
let's see your building plan and what's your location?
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by Delaw00(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
What do you mean by my building plan nd my location is ondo state akure
RedMapleConsult:
let's see your building plan and what's your location?
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Delaw00:
What do you mean by my building plan nd my location is ondo state akure

Your building plan is the drawing you will want to develop, the 3d you posted shows the approach view, a detailed knowledge of what is contained in the building will be needed. Thanks
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by Delaw00(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ooooh i see but i think that should be the work of the architect,
will get back to you tho....thanks for ur time
RedMapleConsult:

Your building plan is the drawing you will want to develop, the 3d you posted shows the approach view, a detailed knowledge of what is contained in the building will be needed. Thanks
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Delaw00:
Ooooh i see but i think that should be the work of the architect,
will get back to you tho....thanks for ur time
yeah, that's the work of the Architect. That comes first, without that we can't ascertain the cost, fees and charges.
Thanks for contacting us, we will be expecting you.
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by Delaw00(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hope you can work with this sir,this sketch is almost what I send earlier[quote author=RedMapleConsult post=83073075] yeah, that's the work of the Architect. That comes first, without that we can't ascertain the cost, fees and charges.
Thanks for contacting us, we will be expecting you.[/quote

Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Delaw00:
Hope you can work with this sir,this sketch is almost what I send earlier

Definitely I can, but you know it's totally different from the picture you sent. Lemme know any other means of communication so we can discuss further, lemme put you on a clear path.

Then in terms of the "Charges" you requested for, what does it cover, what and what do you want to know? I can work out something for you. Thanks
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by Delaw00(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Okay thanks about the cost i want to know the total amount of money i'll spend..just the rough estimation
RedMapleConsult:

Definitely I can, but you know it's totally different from the picture you sent. Lemme know any other means of communication so we can discuss further, lemme put you on a clear path.

Then in terms of the "Charges" you requested for, what does it cover, what and what do you want to know? I can work out something for you. Thanks
Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
To all our clients and customers, we wish you the best of the season.
Compliments...

Re: Your Affordable And Sweet Building Designs by RedMapleConsult(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy new Year our esteem Clients.
Let's start the year with this.

A6 Bedroom Contemporary Duplex
Features:
Ante room,
Large living room
Dining
A large kitchen with Island
A large family lounge
A study
A store and Laundry
An open Spiral Stair and
6 large bedrooms all ensuite.

Project Location: Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land At Kabusa District Abuja / ……Luxury 1 Bedroom Bungalow Inside Africa’s Biggest Resort ( Dukia Africa) / 55 Room Female Hostel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.